Chapter 19: New Zealand

Louis's POV:

So here we are in New Zealand. We were all so tired we crashed once we got to the hotel. Harry and me in one room, Liam and Niall in one, Zayn alone, Christina and Katherine in one, Lisa and FiFi in one, Amy and Sophie in one, and Jessie, Dani, and Lauren in one. I woke up to the buzzing of a bee. Actually it was my phone vibrating indicating I had a text from Daddy Direction.

From Leeyum:

WAKE UP!!!!!!

I scrambled our of the bed, slapped Harry's butt to wake him up, and cleaned myself up. Once everyone was ready to go, Paul took us to the arena. Lou made us all look really good, if I do say so myself. Then Paul led in a girl named Abby. She was a true Directioner, and a total sweetheart.

Niall kissed her cheek and she turned red as a tomato. After pictures, autographs, and all that jazz (I know, I sound gay), we started talking. Well, Jessie started talking.

"So Abby, describe yourself!" she said.

"Well, I'm Abby, I'm from Wellington New Zealand. I love One Direction, I'm a geek and yeah."

"Well Abby, you seem like a fine girl. Would you like to watch the concert from backstage or from a front row seat?" Paul asked. I like this girl, she's a fangirl but she's not showing it.

"Um, backstage please," And she has nice manners too.

"Boys, 30 minutes till places," Paul reminded us.

"Now you get to learn who we really are!" my BFF a.k.a. Dani said. Abby just grinned happily.

"Okay, well, I love you all to death!

30 minutes later~

All of the singers jump onto stage while Abby waited in back.

"Wassup New Zealand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"We're One Direction"

"We're Cimorelli."

"And We're Cali4nia Girls.

"We're gonna start off today with Cali4nia Girls." Lisa announced. All of us except for the cali girls walked down the steps of the stage and out to the audience members, and stood next to different fans.

The Cali4nia Girls did a really great job, and this is what they sang:

1. Price Tag

2. So Alone

3. Skyscraper

4. Roar

Then Cimorelli

1. Made In america

2. The Way We Live

3. Watcha Think About Us

4. Wings

5. Believe It

6. You Got Me Good

7. Boom

8. Renegade.

9. Hello There

10. Million Bucks

Then us.

1. all the songs from both albums, excluding little things, wmyb, and one thing.

Then we all sang the three of our songs in harmony, really good harmony.

and we continued the rest of the tour.

A/N: It's really really really horrible!! I totally lost inspiration to write this story. I just ended it there and it was supposed to be a longer book. If you liked it thank you but I'm sorry. When I want to write on this again I will take out the last crappy part and replace it.

Meanwhile, You can read my Lauren Cimorelli Love Story called It's Been 2 Years, or you can read my shared Cimorelli story called Made In America.

Sorry guys.

love you