One week with Natalia

(NOVEMBER 8)

I got let out of the hospital a day early, the doctors said I was okay and Natalia was healthy. I think they just hurried so they would get rid of Natasha. When I came home Nat got a doctor even though I told her we were okay. The doctor stayed with us for two days, Coming back home to our living room filled with presents was something I didn't expect. We got gifts from Nat's friends and even her stepmom Melina.

I was awoken out of my sleep by crying and I sighed. Ever since Natalia came home it's just been nonstop crying at nights between 1-4 a.m. I rolled over and groaned and Natasha pulled me against her and she sat up and kissed my neck. "I'll get her" she offered and I shook my head. "You've gotten the whole one week it's okay you can rest I'll go see what's wrong," I said and Nat's grip tightened a bit. "Babe it's no problem," she said and got up and hurried to our daughter's room.

I laid down and closed my eyes ready to fall back asleep when I heard the door opening and crying and I opened my eyes. "Sorry but you have something she wants right now" Nat said. I sat up and leaned my back against the headboard and Natasha gave her to me. I started breastfeeding her. "Natalia I'm tired why don't you like sleeping" I said softly and I moved my blouse from her face. Natasha came beside me and kissed my head.

"I know you're tired baby," she said and I intertwined our fingers together and rested my head against hers.

"I'm so happy she's here but at the same time I'm terrified" She said and I rubbed my fingers across her knuckles. "I want so many things to change but I need you with me on them" she said and I nodded. "First I'm just waiting on everything to work out so I can put the Mafia life behind me I need to make sure our money,our property and our security still stay ours, Also I'm in association with others so I need to find a way to slowly slip out, It make take a couple years I just want you to be patient with me" she said.

"I also want all three of us to change our name from Romanoff to Romanova. I don't want my father's last name and then we can move and be happy with our daughter" she said and I nodded "I'm willing to wait Natasha I know you will do everything to keep us happy and safe and that's all I want" I said and she kissed my head and I looked down at our sleeping daughter and Nat got up and took her from me and walked to her room and put her down.

Natasha walked back in and we lay and cuddled with each other. "I just remembered we made plans to get a dog," she said and I giggled. "You were too occupied being super overprotective," I said and she chuckled. "We can get a puppy so both he and Natalia can grow up together and then you can get another guard dog for the house" I suggested and Natasha kissed my neck. "OK that's a plan then," she said and rested her head in the crook of my neck. "I suggest waiting until Talia is a month or two though," I said and she chuckled.

"Talia?" She asked. "Yeah I couldn't nickname her Nat it would have been confusing," I said and she giggled. "Hmm okay, Well let's get some rest before Natalia wakes up" she said and I snuggled closer to her and we fell asleep.

I woke up and quickly took a shower and headed down for breakfast and ate quickly before Natalia woke up. I then made my way back to our room and was about to sit down when I heard crying and I walked into her room. "Hey bubs," I said and picked her up and walked downstairs to the living room. I sat on the couch and started breastfeeding her when I saw Kate coming down the stairs.

"Hey Katie," I said and she walked over to us. "Hi," she said softly looking at me and then down at Natalia. "Hi," she said holding Natalia's hand. "She's so beautiful" Kate said admiring her. "She is" I said touching Natalia's cheek.

I finished feeding Natalia and I told Kate I'll catch her later and then I made my way up to Natalia's room. I gave her a quick bath and then sat in a chair and started rocking her to sleep. Moments later she fell asleep and I laid her in her crib and walked into Nat's and my room and saw her still asleep. I smiled and walked out going up to Yelena's room. "Lena," I said knocking and she opened the door. "Hey everything okay?" she asked and I nodded.

"Can I come in?" I asked and she stepped aside and I walked in. "Almost a year of you living here and this is the first I've been in your room," I said admiring her room. I saw a wall full of pictures and I walked over to it and saw a picture of both of us when we were younger. "You still have this," I said and she nodded and sat on her bed and I went and sat beside her.

"So what did you come here to talk about?" She asked. "I don't have a specific topic" I replied and she nodded.

"How did you start working for Nat?" She asked. "He was hosting a event and he invited Nat and he assigned me to protect her and later down in the night shots started blaring so I grabbed Nat's hand and started leading her away from the fight on my way out someone tried to assassinate her and I killed them but took a bullet to my shoulder, she was impressed with me I guess so she asked him to signed me over to her" I said and she held my hands.

"I hate that you were his property. I hate that he treated us like we were nothing just weapons without a face" she said and I nodded. "Well on the bright side of things, I met Kate here, Nat and I got together and now we have a child and we are happily married," I said and she nodded.

"Nats really lucky, you ever wonder how different it would have gone if we both escaped that day, would we still be together? we would probably have a dog instead of a child though" she said and I looked up at her.

"Are you still in love with me?" I asked her "You never stop loving your first love," she said softly. "But I promise you don't have to worry about me, I respect both you and Nat so I would never ruin what you guys have," she said. "Does it hurt seeing Nat and I together?" I asked her softly. "You and Nat's love is a special kind of love and I'm so happy you both found each other not in the ways you did but you guys loved each other through everything, sometimes I wonder if our love was real or were we both suffering and just found peace in each other" she responded. "Our love was real, young but real" I said and rested our foreheads together and after some while we pulled away.

"Things won't be awkward now will it?" I asked and she chuckled. "Of course not. As I said I'm not in love with you but I still love you" she said and I smiled and nodded and we started catching up on the past few years.

"Yelena is Y/N in there?" I heard Nat ask knocking on the door. "Yep" I responded and she opened the door and she walked in with Natalia in her arms and Yelena walked over to them and I followed. "I need a bath," Nat said and I nod and we walked out together and I told Yelena goodbye.

1383 Words