You have gotten so important to me

Natasha and I have been dating for five months now and to be honest its awesome. She cares so much about me and she is so possessive and protective. I never thought I would see this side of Nat. I'm mostly with her at night because she begs me to sleep with her or if I tell her I'm too tired to come to her house a few minutes later my front door is opening.

We haven't had one argument or disagreement so far, so everything is great, well except for the fact that since last month she hasn't been assigning me to any mission. I keep asking her about it but she says it's taken care of or she dismisses the topic. Every month we go out just to spend the day together and I have to say dating Natasha has got to be the best decision I have made in life.

A few people know we are dating and Natasha thinks it's better that way the fewer people know the fewer people will come after me. "Morning Dorogoya" Natasha greets coming out of the shower. "Good Morning" I replied and she came and laid on top of me. "Tasha your hair is wetting me up" I tell her and she takes the sheet and rests it on top of me and then lays her head back down.

I smiled and she wrapped her hands around my waist. "I missed you that stupid mission took longer than it was expected to," she said and I lifted her face. "Why don't you send me on missions anymore?" I ask and she looks down. "Because the missions I get are pretty simple and I send out the guards and I barely get any," she said and looked into my eyes. "I promise if an important mission comes up you the first one I'm sending you," she said and I nodded.

Her phone pinged and she got up. "I have a meeting but how about you stay here and I'll go get you breakfast in bed" she said. I smiled and she kissed my forehead and got up.

It's been half an hour now and Nat hasn't returned so I went and took a bath and then started looking for her. "Where is Natasha?" I asked one of her security guards. "Miss Romanoff is in the meeting room" He said and I started getting upset. I walked in on her planning a mission with some other men and when the door opened she looked at me. "I thought any important mission hasn't come up" I said scoffing and she stood up. "Guys we will discuss the rest of the mission later," she said ushering them out. "That won't be necessary," I said and walked out and got in a cab, and went home.

I opened the front door and slammed it shut and went upstairs and laid down. Natasha has been lying to me but for what reason, as I lay down thinking I heard my front door open. I got up and walked downstairs. "I don't want to talk about it Nat- Katie what are you doing here" I ask and she smiled. "I'm babysitting Clint's kids but I have an important mission and I kinda need you to babysit," she says and I shake my head.

"Nope I'm sorry but no" I tell her and she hugs me keeping me in place. "Please Y/N this mission is really important to me and I need you to watch them just for a few hours" she begged and gave me the puppy face. "Okay fine Katie" I said and she started hugging me, thanking me.

We walked into the kitchen to see the kids sitting. "Ok guys this is Y/N, Y/N this is Nate and Lila," she said. I waved my hand hi and they said Hi. "I'm regretting this" I whisper to Kate. "You will be fine don't worry," Kate said and then left.

"So do you guys wanna watch television or are you guys hungry?" I ask not really knowing what to do. "We'll just watch television," Lila said and I nodded. They went into the living room and I gave them the remote.

Three hours later my doorbell rang and I smiled happy Kate was here but when I opened the door I was met with Natasha. "Y/N" she said holding my waist. "You lied to me," I said walking into the kitchen and she came and the kids ran to her. "Auntie Nat" they said smiling and I stood confused. "Care to explain?" I ask and she picks up Nate.

"Do you care to explain, how do you have them?" She asks looking up at me. "Kate said someone named Clint asked her to babysit but then she had a mission so she asked me to babysit your turn" I said and she put Nate down. "They're my best friend's children," she said.

"Oh he named Nate after you?" I asked and she nodded. "Kool" I replied and they ran to the fridge and Natasha brought me to the living room. "Not only are you lying about missions but you're avoiding me" I said and she held my waist bringing me closer to her. "You will understand later I promise just trust me right now please," she said and I kissed her.

"Ohh," Lila said coming into the living room. I broke away from the kiss and the doorbell rang indicating Kate was there. I smiled and opened the door "Sorry I took so long" she said and I hugged her. "Kids let go" she said and they ran to Natasha. "Bye Auntie Nat" they said and she kissed their foreheads. "Bye bye" she told them and they ran to Kate. "Bye Katie" I said and she said bye and I turned and Natasha was right behind me. "Let's go to the roof I want to show you something" she said and we went to the roof.

"The reason I haven't let you on any missions is that you have gotten so important to me that I'm afraid I'll lose you on it one day and I can't let that happen. I know how reckless you are with your life and if they came back from a mission without you I would lose it. I have been busy because I was planning this," she said and lifted my face and in the sky it wrote *I love you❤* and I looked at her. "Natasha" I whispered.

"Hey you don't have to say it now if you're not ready, before we started dating you told me it would take you longer and I understand. I want you to wait until your ready okay," she said and I kissed her and she smiled. "Now how about I get you that breakfast I promised you," she asked and I nodded and we went inside.

1115 Words