Doing it all for love

December 7

I woke up and sat up in bed and saw Natasha in the chair rocking Natalia while staring at me. I held out my hand and she gave me Natalia and I started feeding her. Nat then sat beside me. "If it's because of those assholes I'll kill them for you if that's what you want they made you upset and I'll teach them a lesson" she said and I groaned. "That's the thing Nat you would do anything for me even if it means you're unhappy and I don't want you to be unhappy. It's sweet to know you care but not when it's not something you want" I said and she moved closer to me.

"This isn't about those assholes because I have offered to kill people for you already so what is it about?" She asked and I sighed. "Yelena brought up how your whole life revolved around the Mafia, and It's something that you love and you're throwing it away for me" I said and she sighed.

"Yelena is wrong, I'm giving up that life because I want to move on, because I have a new purpose, and It's to be the best Mom and Wife to you guys. Natalia is already been hunted and me staying in the Mafia is putting her in more danger. I choose you guys over anything" She said and held my neck pulling me close so our heads were together.

She pulled away and looked up at me and smiled. "Don't forget that I love you guys more than anything and I can never be unhappy if I have you guys with me" she said and I nodded. "We also need to work on your communication skills for when you're mad" she said and I nodded "Yeah I know".

I finished feeding Natalia and we all took a bath and headed downstairs. I sat down with Natalia while Nat prepared breakfast. We were both eating when suddenly Yelena walked in. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked me and I looked at Nat and gave her Natalia and walked to the living room with Yelena. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it in a bad way or to offend you" she said and I nodded.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have gotten so sensitive and the only reason why I overreacted was because I was already thinking the same thing," I said "So are we good?" She asked and I nodded and she pulled me in a hug. "OK good because I couldn't stand the fact that you were mad at me" she said and I chuckled.

We walked back into the living room and Yelena looked at Nat nervously but Nat only smiled. "Good morning sister" Natasha said and Yelena smiled Happily "Good Morning" she replied and went to the stove to prepare her breakfast.

"I wanna go shopping" I said turning to Natasha. She gave me her credit card and I gave it back to her. "I want us to go shopping" I said correcting myself. "Who's gonna watch Natalia, Kate isn't here" Natasha said and Yelena scoffed. "Hello I'm literally right here" Yelena said offended. "Yeah no definitely not" Natasha said and I laughed. "Listen I can handle a baby I was trained," she said. "Uh no we were trained to kill people" I answered.

"Whatever, anyways I can handle Natalia for a couple of minutes" she said and then turned causing the pot to knock over and fall spilling her breakfast. "Yeah fuck no I'm not leaving Natalia with her, Y/N you can go shopping I'll stay with Natalia" Natasha said and I giggled. "Yeah okay" I said and Yelena rolled her eyes "Sorry El".

Natasha POV

I walked with Y/N to the door and she pulled me in for a kiss. "Please hurry back" I said and she giggled. "Hey you have the pacifier now" she said and hopped into the car. I walked back in and went to the backyard and under a tree. "OK let's have some Nat and Talia time" I said rocking her. "Uh so yeah you can't understand what I'm saying but we are gonna have so much fun when you're older it's gonna be an adventure together, and I'm gonna give you the whole world if you ask for it, God you're gonna be spoiled but that's fine I don't mind spending my whole bank account on you" I said and she closed her eyes.

"Hey, I was talking" I said and A guard walked over to us. "Everything okay?" I asked him and he handed me my phone and I saw Y/N was Facetiming me. "What's wrong, because I know you're not there yet" I said and she giggled. "Just checking in" she replied "You left like five minutes ago" I replied.

We stayed on the phone throughout her whole shopping spree and I helped her pick out clothes for me. "You know I have a meeting tomorrow wanna attend?" I asked and she looked down at the phone for a second. "Uh yeah is it gonna be in your office?" She asked and I nodded staring at her. "What?" She asked chuckling. "You look so hot" I said and she blushed and put her bag over the phone camera. "Oh come on," I said and she removed it giggling.

"It's impressive she hasn't started with the crying already" she said fixing back the camera and stopping at a stop light. "I know right told you the pacifier was a good idea" I said and she smirked. "Oh I can't wait for the day she has a tantrum over it and watches you try to calm her down" she said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

In less than ten minutes she arrived home and I quickly made my way to the front door. She opened it and saw us and kissed me and the guards helped her with the bags. "How was Nat and Talia time?" She asked and I pulled her into another kiss. "It was great but I desperately missed you" I said when we broke apart and Natalia started crying. "seems as if I wasn't the only one who missed you" I said and she smiled and took Natalia.

"I missed you guys too, also bad news Natasha I scratched your car" she said and I faked a smile. "it's no problem" I said and she walked upstairs. I ran outside to check on my car and chuckled when I realized she lied.

"You lied" I said opening the door and she laughed and I moved to sit beside her. "I guess I did" she said and I hit her arm playfully. "I also wanted to bring this up, you already know that most of my life was spent with me being locked inside and I don't want that for Natalia. I want her to be able to go the park, to go to school, to go out for Ice-cream, to just go for a walk" she said and I nodded looking down at my daughter. "That's why I'm hoping to get this Mafia thing sorted out, I don't want that life for Natalia either, I promise we'll figure it out" I told her holding Natalia's hand.

1227 Words

Thank you all for all the love