First day of school🤍

Over 1 week ago me and my family had arrived at Atlanta Georgia. A little over 2 weeks ago I was having a horrific panic attack when I found out that my parents were making me go to an in person school.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing loudly out of the little speakers in my phone. I reached over to stop it. I dragged my feet to my clothes draws and picked out an outfit. At least it was free dress and we didn't have to wear uniform. I placed the hand full of clothes on top of the set of draws and walked down stairs.

On the island in the kitchen sat a colourful bowl of fruit. I leaned across the bench and picked out a reddish green looking apple.

"So" my mother said startling me. I almost dropped my apple.

"Shit mum" I cursed. I reached down and pulled out one of the bar stools from under the table and sat down.

"The Walton's mum informed me that the kids walk to school everyday" "and she put out an offer if you would like to walk with them" she opened the fridge while looking at me then turned her attention back to the food.

"I mean I guess but like it might be a bit awkward I barely know them" I continued to ramble on and on about it.

"You know what I will because then they can show me or tell me where to go this morning. I don't want to get lost" I came to a conclusion.

After I had finished the apple I headed back upstairs and down the hallway to my bedroom. I collected my clothes that were on top of my dresser and headed straight for the bathroom. The weather today was a very nice temperature. Nice and sunny but not to hot either.

I stepped into the bathroom the cold white tiles hitting my feet instantly. Sending a shiver up my spine. I flipped my long y/c/h over my head and bent down to put it in a bun.

After my long hot shower I got dressed into this.

The oat coloured jeans fit perfectly around my waist

The oat coloured jeans fit perfectly around my waist. My hair was still in a tight messy bun as I began my skin care and make up. I didn't know if it was normal to wear makeup to school. Like is it even allowed? I decided on doing the bare minimum so I wouldn't get heavily judge. I rinsed my face with cold water instantly making me feel more awake. Water was hanging off my chin occasionally falling off and onto my top and I dried it off with a face towel. I took my favourite moisturiser and massaged it into my face. Once I finished my make up (mascara, highlight and lipgloss) I admired my self in the mirror. My hair was nice and soft a few waves in the ends. My eyelashes were nice and lifted and weren't clumpy at all. I dusted my hands off onto my jeans and left the bathroom.

My brother Leo was waiting for me downstairs. I grabbed the back pack off the floor and swung it around so that it was now on my back. The weight of my books was really heavy and I was surprised I didn't fall over. My parents said goodbye to us as we left for my first ever in person school day thing.

Jaden, javon and jayla were stood at the bottom of our drive way. I lightly waved and smiled in their direction.

"Hey" jayla greeted us as we caught up with them.

"Morning" I replied, awkwardly walking along side her.

Jaden tried to circle round me on the path. Instead we both tripped and came tumbling down.

"Ow fuck" a string of curses left my mouth as I cautiously stood up.

"Watch were your going bitch" he spat.

"Fuck off you ran into me" we all continued walking.

The three boys started walking off faster as me and jayla were left behind.

"You ok" jayla questioned. I looked up at her. She was shielding her face from the sun a comforting look on her face.

I sighed softly. "I'm fine he just keeps trying to provoke me" I say in almost a whisper

Jayla chuckled shaking her head slightly. "He's like that with everyone.

Was he though or did he only like making me feel humiliated?

—————————————————————————
We had arrived, this place was huge is probably would cover the whole of France if you tried. Jayla and Leo left as they were in different year levels and now I was just here with the two twins.

"So I'll show you to were both mine and javon lockers are" he said pointing between the two of them " and then we can find out where yours is and what classes you have and with whom.

"Sounds good" I agree. Jaden said nothing and instead just followed behind javon.
—————————————————————————
Everything was ready, I had found my locker and my new classes. First had maths with jaden.

"Can we just pretend like you don't hate me for one class I don't want to have to sit by myself plus, I also have no idea what I'm doing." I said as I slammed my locker closed and readjusted the books in my arm.

"I dont care" jaden mumbled as he walked off. I struggled to keep up as I followed him to class. We walked into the maths room jaden chose a seat right up in the back corner. I sat down next to him. I sat there awkwardly. Jaden kept tapping his pen on the table aggressively as we waited for class to commence.

"Can you stop that it's really fucking annoying." I asked staring at the brunette boy.

"Ca-" Jaden turned to face me, but that's when I realised he wasn't looking at me. I followed his gaze to see a smallish brunette girl standing in the front of the class talking to the teacher. Jaden had a disgusted look painted onto his face.

"You know her?" I questioned pointing between him and the girl who was still talking to the teacher.

"Yeah," Jaden said letting out a large sigh. "She my ex shecheatedonme" he mumbled the last part.

"Man sucks for you" I scoffed

"Shut the fuck up" he groaned "look she's gonna sit here" he stated pointing to the seat next to him.

"OK?" I shrugged

"Just......don't take this seriously" Jaden's face looked so pissed.

"Wha-" I was caught off guard when Jaden wrapped me in his arms and kissed the top of my head.

"Jaden what the fuck" I whispered

"Sorry she was fucking coming I had to make her jealous" he cringed

"Omg, I actually hate you so much" I scoffed and put my AirPods in. Hopefully, this lesson will go by quick.

I was sitting in class listening to the teacher explain how to work out a certain equation for the volume of a cylinder.

"Who knows the answer to this question," The teacher said as she pointed at something on the board. I and Jaden shared the same look at the teacher's question. I rapidly raised my hand, Jaden doing the same.

"Y/n Jaden?" she asked staring us down. her glasses rested on the tip of her nose and her hair was tied back into a low ponytail. I was about to speak until Jaden interrupted me.

"It's B" he answered confidently. a small chuckle left my mouth.

"It's A" I smirked waiting for the teacher to give us the correct answer. She nodded her head

"The answer is indeed A well done" she smiled.

A smirk lingered on my face as I looked at Jaden. He tilted his head glaring into my eyes.

"Better luck next time" I taunt.

"There won't be the next time because I'm never sitting with you ever again" He replied blankly before returning his gaze to the front of the class.