Friday 🤍

It was 6:30am when my loud annoying sound of my morning alarm blared through my ears and then around the room. I rubbed my eyes groaning as I struggled to pull the sheets off my lower half.

Last night I had layed out all my clothes for the day so it was easier to get dressed. It's almost a habit of mine now as I was still getting used to going to in person school.

Home schooling was so easy. I could wear my pyjamas all day, eat whatever, when ever. Ahh well that fantasy is long gone now.

I started to pull off my pyjamas and get changed.

I put on a short red cropped tank top and a pair of blue jeans

I put on a short red cropped tank top and a pair of blue jeans. I chose to layer a few necklaces as well. Luckily for me the school I go to doesn't have a dress code or even if they do they didn't seem to care about it. Unless your tits or ass was hanging out nobody blinked an eye.

—————————————————————————
After I had done my make up and brushed out my hair I headed down stairs and to the kitchen. I lent over the bench and picked up a bright red lucious looking apple out from the fruit bowl. I took a big bite of the apple before unlocking my phone. I noticed I had a message from jayla.

—————————————————————————
(My fav Walton 😘)

Hey we are running
A bit late but don't leave home
We are coming
Ok
Bye

Hahah yeah whatever I'll
Wait
————————————————————————-

I layed on the ground while patting sandy on the head in my left hand as I scrolled through TikTok in my right.

I heard my doorbell ring and echo through out the house.

"Coming" I yell as I got up I heard my brother Leo's footsteps stop obnoxiously come running down the stairs. I ran to the front door holding my apple in one hand and struggling to pick up my tote bag with the other. Leo pushed in front of me and opened the door standing out the way. I waited for him to walk through but he didn't.

"Ladies first" he ushered me out the door laughing

"Shut up" I giggled back lightly smacking him with my hand that was now free from my bag.

"Heyyyy" jayla said as we got down onto the path and started walking.

"Hiiii" I said back dragging out the end of the word.

I was munching on my apple 🍎 when I remembered something. I tried reaching into my bag that was strung over my shoulder.

"Can you hold this" I asked jayla as I shoved my apple towards her.

"Yeah sure" she replied carefully taking the apple from my hand.

I rummaged around in my bag for a few seconds before pulling out Jadens hoodie from yesterday.

"Y/n it's hot outside what are you doing" jayla asked.

"I was thinking the same thing" javon said who was walking on the other side of me.

"Oh it's not mine" I said smiling as I readjusted my bag on my shoulder and took my apple from jaylas hand. The two looked confused at me.

"Hey fuck face" I shouted as I threw jadens hoodie towards him hitting him on the back of the head. The two Walton siblings were not even confused now they were just shocked. Jaden looked annoyed or frustrated I couldn't tell. It was probably both and Leo didn't even care he just turned back around and kept walking.

"Bro wtf" javon said shaking me gently on the arm.

"It was raining yesterday when you too bailed on me and I had to walk home with jaden cause Leo was busy or some shit." I said answering the pairs questions perfectly with out them having to even ask.

—————————————————————————

I was pulling books out of my locker getting ready for history our next class. Even after our excursion the other day I had made no friends. Zero zilch none. I closed my locker shut to be greeted with my one and only least favourite person.

"Holy fuck" don't creep up on me like that. I said walking away.

"Hey where are you going" jaden said catching up to me.

"Oh idk maybe history" I laughed sarcastically walking faster.

"Ok well I'm walking with you" he replied tagging along behind. He was struggling to keep up with my speedyness.

"Bold of you to assume I want you to walk along with me" I whispered

"Omg your such a bitch sometimes aren't you" jaden said smirking and laughing as he continued walking.

The corridors were mainly empty now as every one had headed into class.

"You know what jaden I'm one of nicest people I know and I never say I hate anyone. Hate is such a strong word but at this point I don't dislike you I hate you." I yelled but not to loud that attention was drawn to us. Jaden started to walk away without a comment. I kept forward and pulled him back.

"You do realise that ever since I moved here. Ever since your family let me into your stupid little life you have done nothing but to piss me off and for what." Jaden just stood there choosing to dodge or ignore everything that i was saying, but he didn't walk away so I kept talking. "Everyone has an excuse for you as to why your the way you are but your 15 you should be mature enough just to ignore and not mention anything that doesn't need to be said because no one fucking cares."

I didn't wait for a reaction instead I just walked off.

"Hey y/n where are you going history's the other way"

"Fucking home jaden have fun without me" I laughed flipping him off as I walked away.