Chapter - 30

Sidharth's pov -

'LIGHTS ' She said pointing her both index fingers on me .

'CAMERA'  shehnaaz made an imaginary camera with her hands and pretended to look into it .

'ACTION'  she clapped her both hands as this word left her mouth. 

The show has begun !!!!

"Oh ..... Sidharth? " Shehnaaz said making an oo shaped mouth as if pretending to be too shocked to see me sitting front of her .

Well yeah basically if it wouldn't have been act I am sure she would be this much shocked to see me here .
I mean I do remember her reaction the first time we met .

"Yes ? " I raised my brows pretending to be confused by the sudden investigations .

"Ahmm...ummmm...." She bit her lower lip .

"Pooch na tu kuch " she murmered to me while I let out a huge laughter which wasn't a good idea because if eyes could kill I would have been dead by now because the way she was glaring me -

O

M

G

"Do we know each other ? " I said clearing my throat .

Shehnaaz's face lit up and I couldnt help but smile seeing her happy face .
"You know what we know each other Mr Shukla
Or I might say MR KHADUS ;!!!; " Shehnaaz.

My otherwise happy face fell and i looked at her making a cute sad pout .
Well No one told me but I know i looked cute .
Shehnaaz growled into laughter seeing my expression and I too ended up laughing because it was getting too difficult for me to supress my laughter .
We were laughing holding our stomach when the waiter came with our order .

"Haaye ...khaana dekh ke mereko bhi bhukh lag gayi " shehnaaz Said licking her lips .

"Chal phir khaate hai ...humne konsa muhurat nikalana hai .. " i told her and the next moment I found us digging in the food. 

Shehnaaz was laughing so hard that she actually choked on her food .
I hurriedly gave her the glass of water that she gulped down immediately while her laugh remained constant .

"Ek toh you're eating with your left hand .... Atleast dhyaan se Khao shehnaaz "

"S..s--sorry ...but seriously sidharth ? " She said trying her best to supress her laugh .
I mean what's so funny about it ?
I know it is funny to know that I went around the whole theme park and bought all those video games and the other stuff .
Well it was when I was a kid. 
I had just narrated her the whole childhood story how I unintentionally fooled my father .
Unintentionally
Please mark that Point .
It was one fine day when I returned back home and I was like 'Oh dad do you know what I just made 200 runs' .
Like any other Indian father my dad became so happy .
He actually started seeing the future Sachin in me . We both father son ended up going on a theme park and I brought so many things for myself and my dad didnt even denied .
Later at the night when dad discovered that I wasn't talking about cricket but odd even
HE WAS DEVASTATED .

He was quiet for two freaking hours .
Just imagine for two freaking hours !!!!
And his silence killed me .

And now her laughter is killing me

In a positive way

I mean she looks so cute .

Don't

Sidharth

Control

"Hehehe " I mimicked her rolling my eyes and continued further
"Chalo ab chup kro aur chup chap Khao "

Shehnaaz nooded her head with an innocent expression on her face and when I thought that she won't laugh anymore .
She burst into laughter .

"Yr tu hass mai jaa raha hoon idhr se " I said intentionally and pretended to stand as if as I was actually leaving but before I could continue with the act she held my biceps .

I was right when i told her that I do a lot of acting !!!!!

Not on the sets but in the daily life .

In a positive way

The recent word I have learned from her .

"Baith ja sidhaarthhh ab nahi hasugi pakkaa " she said .
____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Pov -

Somewhere in Amritsar in the Parminder and shehnaaz's house as it was what written outside on the name plate ; shehnaaz's mother was drying the clothes that she has washed today when there was a knock on the main door of the house .

"Iss waqt kon aa gya ? " She thought looking at the wall hanging clock .
Staying alone in the big house she didn't expected anyone else other  then the doodh wala and the laundry person who have already left after doing their work .

Shehnaaz's mom opened the door only to be met with the person she has least expected .
There stood the person she has fallen for .
He was the person who loved her but at the same time he was the one to hurt her the most .
It was shehnaaz's father Santosh Gill .
"Pammiii! " Said the teary eyed Santosh ji .
His face reflected so many emotions . It had guilt , love , pain , restlessness and many more that couldnt be written in words .
Parminder ji was shocked is an understatement .
'what's the reason of returning back after 25 years ?! ' the only thought that came in her mind .

____________________________________________________________________________

Meetali's Pov -

"Okay so what's the issue ? We have signed our project !!!! " I looked at my secratary .

"Mam they're not ready to work with our company " she replied . I could see how uneasy and nervous she felt while saying those words . I mean why wouldn't she be I am her boss but not like any other rude or arrogant Boses around I m quite understanding and polite .

"Dismiss " I told her in a sweet tone not wanting my anger to burst out on her unnecessarily .

Sighing I looked over at the painting that was attached on the front wall of the office .
This that painting that I could never understand . I mean it was bought up by my father and whenever I asked him about what it actually depicted . He always said that you're gonna figure it out on your own .

Ahhhhhhh !!!!!!

We freaking need an investor !!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Happy reading lovelies ✨ ❤️

So ?

Did you guys like the chapter ?

Honestly i loved writing this one .

Have you ever played odd even ?
Well I have
A LOT !!!!!!
Tell me your reviews in the comment section ❤️✨⭐

Sidnaaz's on their friendly date .
Point to be noted friendly !!!!

( Smirking evilly )

The next chapter might take a little bit longer then usual . I don't know .
I have a huge test next week . Huge means there's going to be 4 chapters in total . Moreover I have to give the update of the another book too or it would be too unfair for those who read that one because It feels like forever since I have given the next update of that book .

Xoxoxox
M

____________________________________________________________________________