Chapter 4

"Guys guess what happened today" Scissors said running into the living room, making          Jean-Pierre and Rubber jump.

"What tell me," Hole Punch said.

"It's a very important day," Scissors said. "You should know this...."

"Tell us," Hole Punch said.

"Guess."

"You're no fun..."

"It's July 17th," Jean said.

"So..."

"So that's the day Olly started his plan well 8 years ago," Scissors said. "Worst day of my life I hated guarding the stream it's boring but at least I had Handaconda, and Tape."

"Lucky, I had no one." Hole Punch complained.

"What about me?" Olivia asked.

"You don't count," Olly said.

"Hey..."

"I'm joking."

"Worst half a month of my life," Rubber muttered.

"Worst almost months of mine," Hole Punch muttered.

"I lasted a month and almost a half, bet that!" Scissors contend.

"I lasted 2 more days than you did," Olly said.

"He's got youse dere." Tape said.

"I lasted the longest," Olivia said.

"Guys, what about the Craftsman he's still alive," Jean-Pierre pointed out

"Youse raises a good point," Tape said.

"I didn't die either," Handaconda said.

"Well, it's not the same." Hole Punch said.

"It kind of is," Scissors muttered.

"Just so you know Scis and Tape, someone else survived."

"Handaconda please tell me it's not another one of Scissors cutouts," Tape sighed.

"It's not don't worry."

"So then who?" Olly asked.

"Maybe a toad," Olivia suggested.

"Congrats Olivia you're right." Hole Punch said.

Handaconda sighed, mostly at the frustration he felt towards Scissors and Tape. could they really be so stupid and forget. After over 5 and a half years of memories. How?

"Handa you good," Hole Punch said. "Look I meant that as a joke, how about you tell us who you had in mind."

"Wel...." he looked trying to find an excuse. "I'm not going to tell you until you guess it correctly,"

"Aww you no fun Handa," he complained.

"Well I'm just going to sit in my room and think," Scissors said.

~~~~~~~~a month-ish later~~~~~~~~

Scissors stared at her wall blankly, sitting on her bed with her legs up to her chest. She was fighting back tears. This day bright terrible memories, and even though she wanted to cry. she just wasn't sure why... she had lost all her memories due to a fight being killed and revived. She still had some like her fight and a little before that but even those are not perfect.

"What happened?" Rubber asked, walking into the room. Like her, she had also lost her memories for the same reasons.

"I don't know, I just remember something bad happening this day I'm just not sure what?"