Chapter 12

"What..." Shangri looked up at Handaconda. She was just as shocked as her parents. She didn't expect to meet them now.

"Hey Scissors Tape..." Handaconda said to the other people. "Why don't you go say hi to your daughter."

Scissors approached her; she didn't know what to say.

"It's nice to finally see you." Shangri said she was on the verge of tears.

Scissors hugged her. For once Shangri felt loved. She loved it. She hugged back.

"I promise I will never leave you again." Scissors whispered.

Tape watched his girlfriend and daughter. He never had known Scissors to be much of a hugger or a crier but now here they were.

"Scis.." he muttered touching her shoulder "youse can let go of her now.."

"No." she whined. "I missed her."

"Didn't you just remember her a few weeks ago?" Handaconda asked.

"I still missed her."

"I missed you too." Shangri said.

Scissors let her go and Tape gave Shangri a quick but strong hug. "I'm glad ta see ya kiddo."

She smiled at him.

"So..." Scissors started. "I normally would do this in a different way... but should I go talk to your adopted mother about us taking you."

"She won't care."

"Whats do youse mean she won't care?" Tape asked his child. He gald at her. "Tell me more about your 'mother'."

"She kicked me out.." she muttered. "She hates me.. I never even realized I was adopted until a while ago when Handaconda told me... she said I was her biological child."

Tape looked at Scissors, whose look was enough to kill Shangri's adopted mother alone.

"Scis..." Tape warned. "Don't."

"The weak little ball of pap- flesh... where does she live?"

"Um.." Shangri looked at her mother... but she wasn't scared she was just concerned. "I can't tell ... ummm... because....you're a stranger."

"I'm your mother." she said.

"I just met you."

"She reminds me of someone." Tape smirked.

"Shut up." she smacked him in the arm.

"Sooo," Handaconda was desperate to distract Scissors. "How was everyone else's reaction?"

"Wait.." Shangri looked up at him. "Are there more living stationary items?"

"Yes..." he said, slightly annoyed that she changed the conversation. "There's Colored Pencils also known as Jean-Pierre Rubber Band Hole Punch and Stapler as well as your mother and father but Stapler is a dog."

"Oh."

"So.. Scissors Tape about the early question... what did they do?"

"Well... you see the thing is," Scissors said sheepishly.

Handaconda glared at them. "You didn't tell them?"

"Well we told dem somthin'." Tape said.

"What did you tell them?"

"Well we didn't want to tell them about Shangri we weren't ready." Scissors muttered. "We haven't even met her and we wouldn't be able to answer their questions... so we told them that we started dating..."

"Well... you're going to have to tell them in about 10 minutes."

"Are they coming here?" Shangri asked.

"We're going to them."

"How? In ten minutes that quickly?"

"Yup..."

"Oh Shangri.." Scissors sighed. "You have so much to learn about our dimension."

"so .." she was trying to put everything together. "You're from a different dimension.. How do we get there?"

"A portal." Tape said. "And Shangri.. It's we your from there too."

"Oh..."

"Well come on." Handaconda. He pushed Scissors in the portal. "That's for not telling them." he pushed Tape in next. "You too." he turned to Shangri. "You can go in by yourself."

"Thank you." She jumped in, Hnadaconda followed her.

Shangri looked around, she was now at the entrance to a small house.

"Well here we are." Tape sighed as he opened the door.

There were a punch of people in side the small house three men one in red the one in yellow and the other with green hair and a brown apron there was a women in a blue and gold dress and two kid one younger than she was ad one older than she was both with blond hair and... angel wings?

"Finally." the man in yellow said. "The Craftsmen was getting worried."

"Whose with you?" the girl in the blue and gold dress asked.

"This is Shangri...." Scissors paused. She muttered the next part. "She's our daughter.."

"WHAT?!"