you as an 8th member (bad memories)

So many people were surprised when HYBE let you join I-land........and they were a lot more surprised when you debuted with seven boys.

Of course, there were crazy fans who were against the idea of a girl in a boy group, but you also received a lot of support from fans.

The boys were so kind as to not make you feel left out....meaning....they treat you like a boy, and although you appreciate the gesture, sometimes, they can be a handful.

1) The airport incident

    Goshhhhhhh. Who could forget the day you almost got kidnapped.
You heard that right. KIDNAPPED.
The debuting members of Enhypen were mobbed in the airport, not to mention they were short on staff. You insisted that the boys needed more protection than you seeing how most of the fans were female. Since everyone was panicking, they agreed to the stupidest idea you had ever had -to quote Niki.

Only a handful of staff by your side was not enough to protect you from the crazy people.

The events that occurred next happened in a blur. You remembered walking behind a staff member, holding onto the back of his jacket, then you were forcefully pulled back and landed on your butt. The next thing you knew, you were lifted by someone away from the boys. You were lucky you were holding onto the staff's jacket, otherwise no one would've noticed.
The worst part was, you guys were surrounded by people, yet no one tried to help you.

2) The award show incident

Your first award show. You were beyond excited. You were given a black mini dress with puffy off shoulder sleeves

 You were given a black mini dress with puffy off shoulder sleeves

(idk if this is your style but I think it looks pretty)

Anyways, when you reached the venue, you had a number of wardrobe malfunctions. For instance, you forgot to cover your legs while getting off the van and you simply jumped off. Luckily, nothing was revealed. Next, whenever you walked, you felt your dress riding up your thighs and had to constantly pull it down.

Next, you were given a blanket when you sat down (thank god). However, you felt a bit uncomfortable with how exposed your shoulders and top were....not to mention, you were sitting away from your group. The only available seat was next to Ateez, with Yeosang right next to you. Unconsciously, you kept pulling up the neck of your dress.

Noticing this, Sunghoon came to you and draped his blazer over your shoulders.

These were all minor incidents.....time for the main one.
While you were performing, you were wearing a tube top which had strings holding it together at the back , with a blazer and large baggy pants.
Mid-performance, you felt something snap.

This was NOT good. This was not good.
'This cannot be happening on my first award show.' You thought.

Sure enough, you felt your top loosen and slowly slip. During a short break, you completely removed the top and shoved it inside the inner blazer pocket, and buttoned it up. (You wore a bra underneath the top)
However, this was not the end. You were so engrossed in dancing that you didn't notice something flying out of your pocket.

Yup. You guessed it right. Your removed top flew out and landed right next to Jay. He was surprised and messed up the choreo for a second.  Somehow, he picked it up and tossed it backstage.

Once people found out, you were fat-shamed online a lot, resulting in you starving yourself again. It took a lot of persuasion on the boys' part to get you to eat again.

3)Sasaeng attack
  This was the creepiest encounter you had had so far. The Person kept following you everywhere and kept invading your privacy.
You guys had to change dorms because he managed to break in and hide in your room. He took pictures of the boys and and drew X's on their faces and stuck them in different rooms.

They never caught him.