ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

Alaina was hurt.

Real bad.

Youngjae and Jaebum grabbed hold of both of her arms swinging them over their shoulders to support her as they dragged her out of the club.

In the distance, the sound of sirens from police vehicles heading in their direction could be heard.

"We need to get her someplace safe," Jaebum suggested.

Youngjae nodded his head, agreeing with Jaebum's statement but where to?

He looked around and realized that he wasn't that far from San E's place. "Let's get her to San E hyung's place."

Jaebum agreed as they lifted Alaina and quickly got her away from the excitement.

The walk for both of the men was very awkward that they were two Asian men dragging an unconscious female and the fact that she was foreign as well.

But did they have a choice?

Finally making it to the condominiums, Jaebum pushed the call button to notify San E. He let out a heavy huff holding his side as he catches his breath.

While looking down to catch his breath he noticed small drops of blood trailing behind them and dropping next to Youngjae and Alaina.

"Youngjae were you stabbed?" he asked in a worried way.

Youngjae was still holding Alaina to the side of him and tried using a free hand to check himself. He lifted his shirt to see if there were any marks on him.

He shook his head no as he looked up to Jaebum. "I'm good."

"Well since it's not coming from you or me then it must be...." Both Youngjae and Jaebum stared down at Alaina.

She was the one bleeding.

But how, shouldn't she have healed from her injuries by now?

Jaebum turned back to the call button and started rapidly pressing it.

"Damn, hyung wake up!!!"

Youngjae moved Alaina's shirt up just a bit to check and sure enough, she had a stab wound.

Not one but two. "Hyung, she been stabbed but how?"

Youngjae frivolously scratched the side of his head, unsure of the situation that just occurred.

When was she stabbed? Youngjae thought.

She looked perfectly fine up until we found her kneeling over at the table back at the club.

Youngjae also noticed that the stab wounds on Alaina's body were not healing and she was losing a lot of blood fast.

Youngjae turned his head to his brother, "has he buzzed us in yet?"

Youngjae was now panicking.

Finally hearing the buzzing sound from the front entrance of the door, Jaebum grabbed Alaina's arm and so did Youngjae and quickly raced inside the building.

"Take the stairs, we don't have time to wait for the elevator."

Jaebum turned to his right kicking the emergency door so they could get through. They raced up the stairs until arriving at San E's floor.

Youngjae banged on the door with his free hand and out peeked a drained-looking San E.

"What it is? Don't you know it's 3 in the morning?" He claimed, scratching his stomach.

"Hyung we need to get inside quick. Alaina is badly injured," exclaimed Youngjae.

San E's eyes open up wider when he heard the name.

He saw Youngjae and Jaebum holding onto the unconscious Alaina who he hasn't seen for over six months ago.

He quickly pushed the door open enough for them to come inside before closing it behind them.

"I thought you said that she left once she got her friend," San E whispered.

Youngjae and Jaebum laid Alaina on the couch before rubbing their sore shoulders.

"She did leave but something happened and now she is badly hurt. Probably worse than the last time," Youngjae answered.

San E leaned over with his arms folded over his chest and noticed two-slit marks coming from Alaina's shirt.

Each one was draining out blood.

The sight of the blood almost made San E pass out.

Quickly, he turned his head away to regain his composure.

Youngjae looked at his brother, "what are we going to do?"

Youngjae placed his hands on top of his head. He didn't know what to do.

First of all, he didn't expect Alaina to walk back into his life. And second, seeing her this way was even worst. So much has happened in his life and he didn't know why.

He truly couldn't make out the language that Alaina and the others spoke either.

So he couldn't understand why he for once was so important.

Just then Jaebum slapped his hands together, jumping up and down with excitement.

He remembered the conversation that Alaina and he had on the way to get Youngjae.

"I think I got it!" He yelled out.

San E quickly came over to Jaebum and covered his mouth. "Be quiet, I have someone over that is sleeping. So whatever idea you have let's hear it, quietly."

Youngjae nodded his head as San E removed his hand from Youngjae's mouth. "She told me that you have some sort of healing ability. Why don't you use it on her."

Both Youngjae and San E looked at Youngjae before San E slapped him in the back of the head.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" San E exclaimed loudly before whispering the words to Youngjae.

Youngjae rubbed the back of his head from the hard slap.

"Before we got to the club, she told me that Youngjae was from some tribe and he has a special ability."

Youngjae stared at his hyung before staring down at Alaina. "What..... are...... you .......talking...... about, Youngjae?"

It took a lot for Younjae to utter out the words to ask his brother what he was talking about.

San E stepped back from the now upset Youngjae. He quickly stormed out of the room to close the door that led to his daughter's room.

Youngjae slowly walked over to his brother squeezing onto his left shoulder.

He could see the hot tears building up inside Youngjae's eyes as he was about to confess. "I'm sorry Youngjae but technically you're not my real brother."

The words hit through Youngjae's chest like an arrow hitting its target.

All these years... twenty-one years he's now finding out that the family that raised him was not his real family.

The truth was unbearable that all Youngjae could do was drop down to his knees and clenched his hand into a fist as the hot tears roll down his face.

Youngjae kneeled next to his brother and wrapped his arms around him, "I know right now you're hurting but we've got to save Alaina."

Youngjae stared down at Alaina, her skin was no longer the vibrant bronze color when he first met her.

Her skin color was fading away and her breathing was starting to get harder and harder for her to do.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴊᴀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʙʏ ᴊᴀᴇʙᴜᴍ. ʜᴏᴡ ɪs ʜᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ?