Chapter 1

POV: Reeve

Tonight was my first night working on WSCK, the school radio station. I decided to work there to escape my crazy roommate who's fucking digusting. Apart from that I have always loved radio but never thought I could be the one doing it until I saw that they were recruiting someone on WSCK. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty fucking stressed right now, I have a 1 hour show to do and nothing to say, my show is starting in 2 minutes and my mind can't focus on any topics to run with. Derek, the guy who runs the main part of the radio, is staring at me with a smirk on his face, he probably knows I'm freaking out over trying to find a subject and while my mind is looking for the tiny bit of inspiration I heard his voice.

" Hey honey, want me to take over for you? "

He said it in quite a sarcastic tone but i think my heart skipped a beat at the hearing of the nickname, ugh what's wrong with me? What the hell just went into me? It's not like I'm into guys anyways, I have a wonderful girlfriend, even though she complains a lot. It's not like Derek was hot or anything anyways, okay he's got that wonderful purple hair that only he could pull off and I have to say that his face is quite handsome and attracti... REEVE, WHAT THE HELL??? I need to focus okay, these thoughts are not real you're just really stressed out, focus now for fuck sake.

Fuck, i have to talk, right now is the moment.

" This is WSCK, We're here, we're yours, we're sick! To start this live radio hour, let's hear the new song of our favorite campus band, Visionary Assassins."

Shit, I wasn't supposed to say that, it's supposed to be a talk show, I'm supposed to talk. It's not going to be that bad i told myself, it's 3 am, who is even listening anyways. Derek gave me that look again, that look that says: I told you, I knew I shouldn't have picked a newbie like you. But for some reason, I wanted to impress him, I wanted to show him I could be just as good as him, but my mind is still blank. I'm listening to Visionary Assassins in my headphones thinking of a subject I can run with. And suddenly it came to my mind, like a fucking evidence. So I patiently waited for the music to end while looking at Derek who was still staring at me with a now worried look on his face. I wonder if he's worried about me or the fact that I may ruin his show. I don't even have time to think about what the hell was that thought, why did i think that of him, i don't care if he's worried about me, the music ends and i take on.

" Once upon a time... "