Chapter 7

His lips are so soft. Softer than I imagined them to be. And they tasted amazing. I definitely surprised him because he doesn't move for a good 5 seconds and as i'm about to pull off and cover myself in excuses, he took the back of my head and pulled me closer again. God it felt so good. I didn't worry about anything. To be honest, Janie, janies, school, Cordel ...they could all fuck off.

I literally cant stop kissing him, i sit up on his lap, not once breaking the contact between us. When we finally pulled away we were both panting and we just sat there not moving, as if it would break the moment, listening to each other's breath.

"U-um i'm sorry about that, i definitely shouldn't have done it" I says trying to hide my embarrassment

"N-no it's fine, I-I really liked it" He sounds so shy, right now, in this room we both look like two tenager who had their first crush on one another.

"I- i think i actually like you" I blurted out, not knowing why but at least now he knew.

"You don't have to say anything tho, we just kissed like it probably meant nothing to you and i don't expect any-"

"Reeve"

"No please let me finish, i don't expect anything from yo-"

"Reeve, I like you too"

"What-" I just stood there speechless, I definitely didn't expect that. I was really convinced I had a one sided crush on him and that I should never dare to hope for more.

"Yeah, I think I've actually liked you for a while now, but I was convinced you were straight because of Janie and you seemed so madly in love with her, I didn't want to make a move. But now that you broke up with her, what i can admit now, wasn't so sad about , i thought i'd try my chance and i can say i got very lucky"This idiot is smiling at me again and just gave me a peck on the lips.

"Well i can't say the same for me, i think i admitted my feelings for you like last night. I just thought I admired you a lot but I was so caught up with Janie and the janies that I didn't think too much about it. I'm really happy about t-this tho" I stuttered on the word "this" . What are we now? Friends, sex friends, lovers? I was definitely secretly hoping for the last one.

As if he read my mind Derek then asked me

"Reeve? Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"What- m-me your b-boyfriend?"

"It's okay if you don't want to, i was just asking because i would really like it "

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend!" And I kissed him again