Chapter 5

Of course after that I wasn't able to fall asleep again, I kept thinking about Derek which eventually made me accept, after multiple hours of denial, that I felt some sort of thing for him. I'm in shit aren't I? Me, who I thought was totally straight and who literally just broke up with his girlfriend, is realizing he has a fucking crush on Derek! DEREK?! Like it could have been anyone else but no, it had to be him, the fucking guy i worked with.

As I'm lost in my thoughts again I hear my alarm clock going on. Fuck its already time to get up? After à few more swearings at my alarm, who wouldn't turn off, I decided to get up and I quickly realized how much of a bad idea it was. I feel super dizzy and my head wont stop spinning. Shit I forgot about last night, of course you aren't going to feel well after catching that cold or whatever it was and not sleeping all night, so I just go back to sleep not caring about the classes I'm going to miss.

Today is definitely not my lucky day, as I'm woken up from my peaceful sleep by another knock on my door. Have I slept that long? I look at my phone and it's only 12h40, i wonder who it is, everyone is supposed to be in class right now.

"Enter?" I say apprehending a little bit who is going to open that door

"H-hey" Derek says entering the room with a plate full of food from the cafeteria.

My cheeks flustered a little bit at the sight of him, there, in my f**king room.

"I-i brought you some food and some medicine with a wet cloth, I saw you were absent in class this morning, and i didnt see you either at the cafeteria, you didn't seem well yesterday so i was worried about you " Once again he said the last part in a small voice, probably hoping i didn't hear, which, of course, I did.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class tho?"

"Well I wanted to check on you first, i should probably get going now tho im going to let you eat and rest in peace" He says, his cheeks turning red and giving me the cutest smile i've ever seen.

"Wait-"I said, grabbing his arm with one of my hands just before he left the room. I said this spontaneously, and now I can't think of an excuse for why I said that, I just really didn't want him to leave.

"U-um, d-do you want to stay, maybe just a little while, but you know if you cant dont worry, you probably have clas-"Im cut off by Derek

"It's okay Reeve, fuck class i can stay with you" Im so embarrassed right now, why did I say that. Derek makes his way to my bed and sit on it looking at me with that same fucking chicky smile that i hate. In fact i really love it, but i'll never admit it.