Chapter 6

Derek was now sitting in my fucking bed. Derek. In my bed. It would be a total lie to say I wasn't freaking out. He just handed me the plate and he was now watching me eat which made me blush a little more than it should have. I wasn't really hungry since i was sick so I ate like 3 bites and I was already full.

"Thank you for all this, i'm sorry i didn't eat much i'm feeling kinda sick right now, you should probably head off tho I-" I stop mid sentence feeling super weird and dizzy, i soon fall and hit my head on something smooth.

I finally opened my eyes a few hours later? I don't even know how much I slept. The only thing I can focus on right now is the hand going through my hair and on my forehead. I don't think much of it except that it's really comfy and so i snuggle in and try to fall back asleep

"You look so cute when you're asleep" I hear a voice murmur and I freak out for like a second before I remember what happened earlier. Fuck. So i'm really laying on Derek thighs right now i blush so hard and decide to slowly open my eyes secretly hoping Derek saw none of this. But of course he did. And now he was probably the same shade of red as me and he was doing everything not to look at me.

"Please tell me you didn't hear that?" He says with embarrassment and apprehension in his voice

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," I answered with a cheeky smile on my face.

"Ok so i think i took too much of your personal space for now i'm going to let you rest" Not wanting that at all i quickly answer

"No, please stay, you're really comfy actually" I say snuggling in even more. I really don't know what's gotten into me to be this confident but actually thank myself for it, it makes it less awkward, at least for me. We'll just blame it on my sickness. I actually don't want to sleep again now that I feel less tired so I begin talking.

"So how long was I asleep for?"

"About 2h30, you were so tired you really needed to rest"

"2h30! And you stayed here? You know you could have woken me up, I wouldn't have been mad."

"But you were sick and you actually looked really cute while sleeping. I couldn't help myself but to look at you. I hope you didn't mind it too much" His voice is so soft, I can feel his embarrassment. So i look straight up in is eyes and says

"Now look who's talking" And then I kiss him.