Hunter x Reader: Maskerella

cackles, This is gonna be cinderella themed...now you shall earn a hand typed Trailer that's wattpad made! Also Play the Music Too, But also look at the dots when the beat hypes up! And then continue reading.

.....

........

.......

......

''You'll see me sometime later, Hunter.''

''Are you sure?''

The Person Had Left go of Hunter's Hand, While Running onto a Staff, they accidentally dropped their mask. ''Wait-! I didn't get a chance to know your name!'' Hunter was Stunned by the Person's Eyes when the mask fell off of their face.

Next thing, Hunter's searching for the Human Person. The One he Met during his Mission to find Rouge Witches. While doing his Journey, He meets The Empress Of the Other Side Inkwells, Empress Mae Lun.

Mae Lun told him about the Person. Also, Letting Him to the Human Realm by..a Magic Door That was not the One That Eda Used. Nobody knows about that Except Mae Lun. Now, He has to disguise himself as a Human in order to find this person.

Will he Ever find His True Lover who wore the Mask?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter was his Mission to Go find Rouge Witches on his Staff. He had accidentally bumped into somebody, landing on the ground not too far up. He and his Fallen Witness both laid on the ground. ''I am So sorry, I wasn't seeing where I was going.'' He had awoken to a Female, wearing a Owl Mask to where you could see their Lips, Some Black Combat boots, Copper Safety hand gloves, Black Ripped Jeans and A Hoodie aswell. Also Seeing The Female have (H/C) Hair (void if you have a Hijab), S/C Skin, And Somewhat..Black Lipstick on. 

''No, No. I wasn't seeing where I was going.'' Hunter Took their Hand Hence, Seeing the Females Fashion wasn't very...Witch Like. ''Are you from around here..?'' He asked. ''..Yes.'' The Female had lied. ''You can Call me Hunter.'' Hunter Dusted Himself off. ''Oh, I gotta go!'' They had grabbed their staff, which Hunter was already in Love with the Person. ''You'll see me Later, Hunter.'' Hunter turned. ''Are you sure Miss?'' He asked. They took off. ''Wait-! I don't know your name!'' A Mask Landed in his Arms before looking up at the Lady. They were a Human with also (E/C) Eyes. 

''...'' Hunter looked back at the Mask Again, Before Looking at Moon Again. ''I'll find you, Lady.'' He stuffed the Mask Into his Messenger bag and got onto his staff, flying to do continue his mission. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day, He was All Geared Up in His Golden Guard Uniform walking around the Night Market. ''Cool Theories You should know about!'' Somebody yelled, Which caught Hunter's Attention. He approached the Booth Which was A Witch that was around 13 years. ''May I hear some of your Theories?'' Hunter asked. ''Of course!'' The 13 year old Male witch pulled out a Book. ''Rumour has it that the Empress of the Other side Inkwells Has a Door That leads to the Human Realm..'' The 13 Year old male showed Hunter the Book. ''And what is the Empress' Name?'' Hunter asked. ''Their Name is Empress Mae Lun.''

''May I have directions to this Place?'' 

''Yeah sure!'' 

Once he had the directions, he had made his Plan. His plan was to leave at 1:00. Once it was time, he had made his escape. Of course bring his Buddy Flapjack along too. ''I can't believe I'm doing this.'' He went past the Owl House with some of his Belongings, even the mask. 

Once reaching to the Huge Castle which was presumed to be Empress Mae Lun's He had met up with some of the Guards. ''Who are you and why do you disturb Mae Lun's Presence?'' A Guard asked. ''I am The Golden Guard from The Boiling Isles. You may have heard of me from Emperor Belos.'' Hunter had introduced himself.