Hunter x Reader (Cinderella AU)

Anywayz, I thought of this like:

''Wait- what happens if Hunter and Y/N were in cinderella?''

''Would Hunter be a shoob in the story if he was the prince?''

''How much romance would there be?''

''How did I even think of this?''

''But I'm tired, so should I use the copy and paste feauture and add the Y/N Rella story With Yakko and Y/N but I edit it?''

''LET'S DO IT!''

your outfit:

Hunter outfit:

Hunter outfit:

You were over Hunter's Place, In his Room Infact

You were over Hunter's Place, In his Room Infact. You were snuggled up against him, Being the Little Spoonie. He was the Big spoonie, and You were on the verge of falling asleep.

''You tired Y/N?'' Hunter Replied, Which you nodded. You closed your eyes. you started to doze off and hunter had to get up for a Mission. Everything started to change, including your outfit which turned into a Ragged dress. Hunter's Room was (Your Favorite Colors) and you heard a voice chanting your name..instead it also had a add on of the name, Y/N rella.

''Y/N! You awake?'' You woke up, turning to Eda..Who was a fairy Godmother?! ''What the...'' You stood up.

You looked around, Hunter's room wasn't normal, It was your favorite colors, even your outfit was different!. ''Eda is that you!?'' You questioned. ''Yes It's Me Silly.'' Eda smiled. ''I don't remember Hunter's room looking like this!'' you spun around. '' Anyways, Have you heard? You're gonna go to Prince Hunter's Ball and please, you don't wanna be tardy for the party!'' Eda cheered. '' I'm not gonna be in time for the party..'' You looked at your Stitched Heels.

''Of course you will have time Y/N!'' Eda cheered. ''As Long as I'm here to help you, it's my top priority!'' Eda was now gagged. You looked up at a gagged Eda. ''Plus, You cannot and I mean it NOT GO LIKE THAT! you need to dress to impress! I mean look at you, in those filthy rags! He'll think you belong on the streets! and we have to fix that!'' Eda pounded their fist. ''Right Y/N-Rella?'' Eda smiled.