Hunter x Reader: Under The Beyond

Anyways, I'm gonna have Like a Aladdin song type one-shot thing ENJOY. there's gonna be a magic carpet because I NEED A ALADDIN VIBE OK?! >:(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunter's POV

I threw on my mask, I'm Excited to Visit the Platinum Guard, Well..I asked them out, and they actually said yes! Well, I actually found a Magic carpet, Just as a about from the Movie called Rivulet. 

I arrived at A Abandoned Castle Building, hiding from The Platinum Guard aka The Love of My Life. "Goldie? I know you're there!" They yelled out As I snickered.

Nobody's POV

You had yelled out, hearing a snicker.. "Oh c'mon out or else I'll leave!" You almost left, hearing a voice then. "Don't leave!" The Golden Guard Flew up on a..Magic Carpet? "So uh..like the new ride?" If you could see him, he would be smiling. "Its very..lovely! It matches your outfit colors!" You looked at the Carpet, you were right. It was Gold and White!

''Do you trust me on the carpet ride..?" He'd Extend his arm out to you, which you gladly took. Once you got on, the Carpet started flying off, with your arms wrapped around his neck. You let go.

(OK, to make it more easier for you, Hunter is Bold and you are Italics, Both is Bold Italics!)

''Roses are red, Skies are blue,'' Hunter Started Singing, which he grabbed your hand.

''You're the One for Me.''

''I like You, But not as much as I love walking with you!''

''Overseeing Our Love,'' He tugged you closer, ''Take you by wonder by wonder.''

''Over sideways, and under, On this beautiful Date night!'' He'd Release his hand.

''Oh darling Golden Guard, You're like the most beautiful down to earth A Guard to ever see!'' You passed through sights of The Boiling Isles, then reaching above the clouds.

''Or say we'll be dreaming!'' Then Reaching down a hill.  He laughed. ''Every Moment gets Better, Whenever you're here.''

''You're down to earth to see A Guard being...'' You both sang, your voice getting higher with every verse.

''Roses are red, Skies are blue, You're the Perfect One for Me.'' You both looked at each other, if you could see his face and he could see yours, you both would be smiling.

''You're like the most beautiful down to earth this Guard has Seen.'' He grabbed your waist, pulling you closer towards him.

''I feel like I've known you for ages..'' You started to continue singing, the Carpet lowered to the lake, Gliding your hand in the water and raising back up again into the sky.

''Oh Darling,'' You Both Sang. ''Every moment with you, it gets better.''

You had rested yourself on The Golden Guard's Shoulder, still locking hands. ''I love you.'' You whispered, wrapping your arms around The Golden Guard/Hunter's Arm. ''I love you too.'' He exclaimed.

''It's Like I'm A Shooting star, Who's fallen in love with somebody..'' You Placed your hand on his mask, causing him to turn towards you and chuckle.

Back at Triogolyte Inkwells Castle..

You'd Open the window, hoping inside. Also throwing off your mask, revealing your face. ''Thanks for the night Golden Guard, I really enjoyed it.'' You smiled. ''You're welcome..'' He had paused. ''Call me Y/N,'' You had smiled. ''Call me uh...Hunter!'' He finally had his words corrected. You had pulled up his mask and kissed him on the Cheek, leaving a Red Lipstick stain on his cheek. ''I'll see you tomorrow, Hunter.'' You'd Shut the window, closing the curtains in the process.

He'd Fly to his room at Belos Place, hoping through the window with the carpet and shut the window. ''She kissed me! She kissed me!'' Hunter Threw off his mask, hiding the Carpet under his bed. ''Man..She's..Awesome.''