Hunter x Reader: The Love and Mask of The Golden Guard

seriously, i'm gonna have fun with this. dear god i'm smiling. I'm laughing now because of the mask of zorro.....Plus, I'm gonna do the scene where it's like a Rapier fight with Zorro and Elena. A Rapier is a Weapon btw. Plus, Hunter is Gonna Be like A Bitch who doesn't show affection in the day, but is a romantic sad but bad boy crime fighter in the night.

hunter's outfit with the mask instead it's black and grey and not the hood

your outfit with the Mask, that is silver and like hunter's, and brown gloves

here's a image

enjoy this or else quagmire gets murdered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were In the back of a Gang office. Planning out your plans, the doors Flung open to Reveal the Shadow Guard. ''Oh shit, oh shit.'' You'd Grab your weapon, which was a Rapier and he had one too. ''Ma'am, I Believe I'm gonna have to arrest you.'' Well, You were wearing a Mask, similar to his. ''I believe not.'' You'd Kick him on the floor, which he got up and pulled out his Gold Rapier, yours were silver. 

''Now, Is this gonna be a duel? What can you even do?'' You'd cackle. ''I can do lots of stuff, sweets.'' He'd Do a Attack with his Rapier which would be a slash, you'd do a slash and it started as the big fight. He'd slit your arm, and you'd slit his mask. As Both of your Rapiers Made contact, you'd walk foward, he'd walk behind, he'd walk forward, you'd walk behind. You threw a chair at him to fool him off, but he dodged. Finally, cornering him to a wall, pointing it at his neck. ''You forgot something.'' He'd snicker. ''What? I have you cornered, what are you even gonna do?'' You'd tilt your head, snickering at the end. 

He'd sneak up his Rapier, making his attack to..well. He'd did the Same thing like Zorro did to Elena. He slit off your top of your dress! Revealing your..bra. ''ARE YOU CRAZY!?'' You'd yell, dropping down the Rapier and covering yourself. ''I'm never the same. Plus, call me hunter.''  Hunter would lean towards your face, pealing off your mask and his. 

''One Kiss could bond two souls in a second.'' Hunter would twirl you around and dip you. ''wait wha-'' You were interrupted by hunter kissing you. You'd squeal, before he departed. ''Well, I must go. See you later Carina.'' He'd make a S With his Rapier, on the wall. Leaving his Cloak wrapped around you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Good Morning Hunter! Dang, Why do you look so tired?'' Luz stepped in the doorway. ''Meh..I'm always like that.'' Hunter rubbed his Eyes. ''Jeez, Anyways! The Shadow Guard strikes again, This time fighting the Vigilante White Lady! Plus, I also heard that he kissed somebody!!!'' Luz pulled up a Paper. ''Here's my theory, I sorta think..it's you. Would it be?'' Luz made a curious look. ''Look, I'm not the Shadow Guard. I'm not the one to make affection to a person.'' Hunter Lied. ''Alright then!'' Luz Went Off. Hunter shut the door, and reached under his Mattress/Bed and pulled out his Crime fighting Mask. ''Believer, They Don't even know yet.'' Hunter Laughed.