~Ch 3~ Perhaps its worth staying...

Ryoka's POV:

'That serve was actually quite strong' thought Ryoka, it may have looked like she returned it easily but she had to admit it has been a while since she experienced that power. However with her experience it was nothing she couldn't handle.

I returned just in time to see Ryoma owning the guy with a final blow, I could see a small injury. Nothing to serious though.

Ryoma's opponent, Sasabe, took the loss quite foolishly, saying that he wasn't focused or something distracted him. 'Then don't bother playing a match if you will just regret it later' Ryoka thought. But it was Ryusaki-sensei who said "Give up, there is no way you can beat Echizen Ryoma." "Oh and why is that old woman?" Sasabe retorted in a mocking tone. "Because Ryoma Echizen is left-handed." Sasabe friends dragged him off the court before he could embarrass himself furthur.

On the way home:

"So how was it?" Ryoka asked slyly.

"Japan is quite disappointing.." Ryoma answered straight away.

Ryoka chuckled. Ryoma looked confused.

"Come now Ryoma, every country has its jerks, perhaps its only him, after all I met some tennis players that exceeded what I expected from Japan." After Ryoka said that she jogged to the house.

Ryoma followed silently behind.

Ryoma's POV:

Ryoma was laying on his bed with Karupin on his chest.

He was thinking about what his twin sister said eariler, he did notice that she did slip out, but didn't think much about it. Sure, he wanted to show his sister how much he has grown stronger over the three years they were seperated, but he couldn't do that with the old man or with a annoying, loud, cocky, blond know-it-all.

"Come now Ryoma, every country has its jerks, perhaps its only him, after all I met some tennis players that exceeded what I expected from Japan."

His sister's words ran through his mind. 'So in other words, your impressed?'

Impressing his sister is quite hard, especially in tennis, meaning that there were good tennis players out there. 'Maybe its might be worth staying around here a little longer...'

(Shin-chan: you have no idea how thankful you'll be after this Ryoma.)

Ryoma drifted off to sleep with one more thought.

'The food here is pretty good too....'