Chapter 7

*3 months later*

*Louis POV*

I can't wait! The tour started a few month ago. 2013 WORLD TOUR. We are on the plane to California now. That's were Silly said they would be right? All I have to do is find my girl. The psychic told us to never give up on them. They will be a challenge but love will find it's path.

I have no clue why I'm trying so hard!

URG! Life is impossible. Dylan is just so beautiful but she hates me...

*Dylan's POV*

The sun was warm on my pale skin. I can never tan, but I looked damn sexy in a bikini! The beach house we got was just on the water. We spent most of our time there. Except for Silly and Dandy who somehow found work they could do. I didn't know why they even try! We are living like queens! Plus Arielle's parents owned the property so we didn't have to pay for it. I guess it's so they can do something. I just sit around in my bikini all day and do nothing! Except for at night, that's when we go out hunting for people to rob of their dignity and their money. I wouldn't give up my thief life, unless it was compared to losing my life. Then I would probably choose life! Anyone would really. Right?

My mind ponders lots of things when I'm by myself. Since Arielle took Katty out for ice cream I stayed home. I always found myself thinking of the one boy I would rather die than see. Louis. He was loon! Going off about some psychic talking about me. It was just a misunderstanding. He was creepy! Though he was really hot and cute and cheeky and funny and hot....

Wait what am I saying!

Stop, Dylan! He tricked you, kissed you, and made you feel weak! Snap the fuck out of it. I sat myself up on the comfortable beach chair. The burning sand scolded my feet. I immediately jumped back onto the chair.

"Fuck that hurt like a bitch!"

I said under my breath. I still had my noticeable British accent. It disappointed me greatly, but I just went with it.

I put my flip flops on and scurried my way towards our big blue house. There was a cute little kitchen and a big open living lounge. I shared a big bedroom with Katty and Dandy while the twins Silly and Arielle shared the smaller room.

It really was a great place to live! I had a secret spot that no one knew about. It wasn't just my place it was also Dandy's as well. We took beer up there and talked for hours on end. She really was a good person to talk to. I told her that Louis was like a lemon, cute outside but sour inside! He really did get on my nerves. But I wouldn't mind kissing him once more. I told her about how we should never let Silly have alcohol again because the last time she was bouncing off the walls and nearly got herself prego. We talked about all different kinds of crap.

I missed Louis though deep down.

All the way down. So deep I couldn't tell if it was there or not.

*Arielle's POV*

Ah, how I missed being bad.

We hid in the shadows as our target was walking at a fast pace away from a bunch of screaming girls. Yeah, a bit weird! But we are in California so it might just be any other celebrity. We were like cats ready to pounce on our pray. The guys figure made its way down the long winding street.

"Ready lets move..."

I crawled to my rightful spot. We have done this about 30 thousand times since we got here. No, the cops never catch us. We are just too good for that.

I pounced.

Falling on the man with my switch blade held to his throat. I pulled his hood off. I recognized him immediately, his familiar soft face, cute nose, hot brown eyes. Wait no! No! No! No!