Chapter 17

*Dylan's POV*

Dandy has started to regain her memory which I think is amazing because I don't know what I would have done if we lost her. Not to mention she technologically is the smartest one in the bunch. I couldn't visit today because Louis asked me to go on a picnic so Niall, Scarlett, Liam and Arielle are there with Dandy. Niall, he is such an amazing person he must love Dandy so much he has been next to her every second.

Louis had taken me to a lovely meadow. He had thrown out a red and white checkered blanket for us to sit on. He pulled out 2 chicken and avocado sandwiches. When I took my first nibble I fell into heaven.

"Hey, Dylan?..." Louis asked. I know it sounds a bit cheesy but I had gotten tingles when he said my name. I liked how no one called me DD any more it was time for a change anyways.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Well I was think I have gotten to know you quite a bit and over the time we have been seeing each other I have developed a little crush on you..." He said shyly.

"I have that kind of affect, ya know!" I joked smiling like a love drunk fool.

"Ok, so maybe it's a big crush but whatever...." He trailed off.

I looked at him with a expression that just screamed "CARRY ON!".

"Well, ummm.... Would you care to be my girlfriend?" He asked awkwardly.

"Well there's a problem..." I started. Planning a horrid joke that was evil.

"What!?!?" His voice dripped sadness dropping an octave lower.

"There's this guy...."

"WHAT!!!!! But we.... And.... Wha... I just... But... But..." He looked as if he were at the verge of tears. My stomach automatically filled with guilt.

Just then I leaned over and kissed him sweetly on the nose.

"Ya know I'm just messing with ya." I whispered seductively in his ear. His grin went from a low life loser grin to the greatest man in the world grin.

Taking me by surprise, he passionately kissed me on my mouth. Slipping his tongue into my mouth with great access. He soon pulled away. Leaving us both breathless.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend!" I exclaimed and collapsed on him giving him a huge hug!

*Silly's POV*

Harry tickled me as I screamed for him to stop. I panted hard. My mind racing with images of him. I wonder what he looks like with no shirt on...

I soon squirmed out of his grip on the couch. Tackling him down.

My hands played at the hem of his dark red v-neck shirt. My eyes darted up to his longing gaze for permission.

Lust sprang across his emerald eyes. I slid my gaze down hesitantly to the hem of his shirt. Without a second thought I ripped it off. Examining his rock hard abs. Tracing lines on his biceps with my tiny fingers. My legs straddled him. Rainbow hair blocking his view from my shy eyes.

"Your really something aren't you Cecilia?" His husky voice sent shivers down my spine. His abnormally large hand pushed my rainbow strands behind my ear.

I giggled as he lifted me and tossed me under him. His lips came crashing down on mine sweetly at first but then they became more hungry. My back arched to get closer to his warm toned chest. I flopped my hand on his neck and pulled him down deepening our kiss. His tongue brushed my bottom lip begging for entry to my mouth. I gladly opened up. His tongue danced with mine fitting together like two puzzle pieces. I could feel him smiling into our kiss. The smell of after shave and lemons wafted my nose making it tingle.