Chapter 20

*Dylan's POV*

"Happy Birthday to the best leader I know!!!"

Silly animated bouncing on her toes her freshly curled rainbow bouncing with her. She handed me a cardboard box with the name 'DD' scribbled in her neat hand writing. I smiled lightly I hadn't seen that name in ages. I misses it a bit, I opened it slowly to see a lumpy pile of newspaper, I yanked that out and stared at the grayish denim jacket. it read "Fuck you, you fucking fuck" it made me snort out a laugh that echoed throughout the room. I looked up at Silly who was clamping her hands smiling from ear to ear.

"Do you LOVE it!?"

she clamored, I stood up grasping her in a hug and her skinny arms wrapped around my frame and she squeezed tightly giggling lightly. This was the first hug I had given or gotten since Louis left, and since it came from my kitten-like Silly makes me feel nice and warm on the inside, something I haven't felt in a long time and its comforting.

"Of course I do yah crazy!?"

I voiced placing the denim over my plain black laced sleeve shirt smiling at the extra weight on my shoulder. Katty stuck up a thumb and laughing,

"Happy birthday you mother fucker!"

Her facial expression was bright which was a great change, like me she was bitter about the boys leaving, they had attached to our hearts like leeches on a wound. They filled that void in all of our hearts whether we wanted them to or not. Dandy was the only one that didn't seem to mind if they left, she told me about Niall and I guess I can understand why she's pissed, anyone would be.

There was an abrupt knock on the door and Scarlet got up quickly getting it and opening it widely so we could see who was there, I looked at the woman's name, Leslie McFlorida. Her last name was probably the weirdest one I had ever seen in my life. Her silver badge was reflecting sun rays into my eye making me squint lightly.

Fuck.

A cop. I looked over at Katty's she had the gultiest look plastered on her face, Leslie smiled walking in looking at Scarlet

"Yeah. I'm looking for two girls that had been suspected for mugging a boy with the name of, uhh. Louis Tomlinson. One girl had bleached hair and was about 5'7 she was with a shorter girl...."

She continued describing Silly and I spun my head to her shooting at her to get out of the room. And fast. She shook around then jumped to the window and hopped out closing the small door after her.

Arielle pushed Scarlet aside smiling an overconfident cat-like smile. She leaned against the door crossing her bare feet. The women crossed her arms raising an eyebrow,

"And you are?"

Arielle turned around and mouthed "I got this" she chuckled and started speaking with her cockney accent.

"Well you see, love. I'm Arielle Rivers I'm the daughter of the man who owns your little job, business, place, thing...whatever, and believe me...You're looking in the wrong place, well tata!"

She placed her hand on the door motioning to close it but the cop pushed against the door and stepped inside further. She walked towards me staring at my blue and white hair, thank God drunk me dyed my hair, I smiled awkwardly while she measured me with her eyes and eye my hair. She looked over at Scarlet and shrugged walking back to the door looking around one more time.

"I'll be back later....I'm not done with you guys"

Well, what the hell is that supposed to mean? Like she doesn't believe it wasn't us...even though it was, whatever so what leave us alone yah creepy lady.