Chapter 5

Beep Beep! My phone vibrated against the bed side table. I roll over and pull it towards me.

From Zayn:

Hey Cam! Sorry i texted so late had practise, you still up? xx

I smile as my fingers jump from letter to letter

To Zayn:

Hey Zayn, yeah im still up :) how are you?

From Zayn:

Im great! I have to get some sleep, wanna come to a concert tomorrow? Backstage to none other than 1D! :D xx

To Zayn:

Haha sure sounds great! Have a good night ttyl! :)

From Zayn:

Goodnight Cam ill text you tomorrow morning xx

**Next morning**

My ears strain to block out the annoying beeping coming from my phone. I groan as i unlock it and turn off the alarm. I stumble into the bathroom trying to brush out the knotts. After brushing my teeth, applying some skin colored eye shadow, a brush of eyeliner and some mascara i recieve a message.

From Zayn:

Hey, i hope i didnt wake you bur if you're up for it you wanna come over and hang out with me and the boys? xx

To Zayn:

Nah, been up for a while. Sounds fun! What time should i be over at?

From Zayn:

Can you aim for 2? You can hang with us all day and we can take you to the Concert with us. Hey just a question... Are you afraid of anything? xx

To Zayn:

2 sounds good and nothing that i cant handle! Well maybe except spiders, fire, the dark and scary things lol :)

From Zayn:

haha, Okay ill just have to hold your hand ;) Wear something comfy! see you soon. xx

I go into my room and throw on a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans, a crop top with an American Flag on it and with it straightened, put my hair into a high pony tail. My phone tells me its already 1 o' clock so i hesd out the door. I enter Zayns adress into my GPS and head down the busy street to the most expensive hotel in the city. Figures.

"Knock knock!" I yell through the door. Zayn opens the door and welcomes into a warm hug. He turns with his hand still wrapped around my waist and leads into the living room. "SUPRISE!!!!!" 4 boys jump out from their hiding spot behind the couch screaming.