Chapter 7

Hurt crawls into his eyes before he can turn away from me. His head shakes from side to side while he walks towards the kitchen. I peck Harry on the cheek and slide through the door. Zayns back is towards me as he searches the fridge. "Z-Zayn" I stutter. a sigh escapes his mouth as he turns around with a loaf of bread, mayo, turkey, and lettuces in his hand while the tomato bag dangles from his mouth. He walks over to the breakfast bar and puts everything down. I walk to the other side and sit on a stool facing him.

"Want anything?" He asks calmly. I shake my head in reply and he shrugs going back to sandwich making. I study his face, looking at his jawline and admiring his angelic look. "Something on my face?" He asks with a chuckle. A smile creeps across my face and a giggle escapes my lips. "Well yeah, theres two eyes, and oh! look at that" I say leaning in closer, "A nose!" I exclaim while tapping it lightly. We both erupt in laughter and it feels like a weight is lifted from the room.

"Hey Zayn, why did it bother you when I kissed Harry?" I ask. The smile disappears from his face and he looks up. "He's a player and I just dont want you to end up heartbroken. You deserve the best" He says sincerely.

****

A/N

crappy chapter but its a filler and the next will be juicy!!