7th Chapter - On That Day

A Few days passed after that breaking news and incident, but we can't still find Kazama. I bet he is hiding somewhere because he was afraid of getting sent to the jail. Sighed, he should know that jail is much better for someone like him.

    "Y/n!!" 

    "Sui-chan?"

    "You are alright today too, right?"

    Yeah, since what happened a few days ago Sui-chan become more and more possessive toward me. She always asked me how I am, if I am eating well and resting well or not. It is because of what happened on the internet. Cyber Bullying, Stalking, and even death threat I got all of that. It is just irony that sometimes no matter what a good thing you did, you will be false in someone else's eyes.

   "I am okay, Sui-chan. Thank you"

   "Ehehe~" Sui-chan then linked her arms and pulled me. "Let's prepare for tomorrow!"

    Ah, tomorrow. We have to promote Sui-chan's concert in the amusement park. Well, it is actually not a good time for everyone to participate there but there is no time, they will be having a concert next week, on the 30th of July and I am glad all of them are doing a good job regardless of what happened for a while.

    Everyone from Sui-chan's group is already here as also M-chan, but I don't know where F-kun is because he is not Sui-chan's manager anymore.

   "You see, here. We will be giving the brochure to everyone with our photos in it." said M-chan.

   "Why don't you take it from yesterday's photoshoot?" i replied. 

   "Wow, that was a good idea." said, Tokino-san. Some of them then sent the photo to my contact. But, I don't need that. You should give that to M-chan, instead.

    "Robocosan, you look cute here" i show them the photo

   "Eh? Really? Thank you"

   "AZKi-san too. You look cute." 

   "Thank you, Y/n-san"

   "Mikocchi is cute as ever huh?"

   "Hahah, Thank you Y/n-san!!"

   Well, everything will be al- "Huh? What is this? You didn't even react to my photo yesterday and you start to compliment other people? Unforgivable." Sui-chan whispered. Well, actually i did look at the photo, but i am too focused on what happened yesterday.

 Well, actually i did look at the photo, but i am too focused on what happened yesterday

   "Sui-chan, is cute," I whispered at her. But she then looked away from me with her red face. Well, her reaction is cute as always.

   I then took a look one more time. "Uwa, Sora-chan, you look beautiful here."

   Everyone didn't say a word. I then raise my head and look at everyone, they look confused as for Sora-chan, her face was blushing and she tried to avoid contact with me, "T- Thank you, Y/n-san."