Trouble Sleeping

1973

Remus crept over to Sirius' bed. The boy was already asleep. Remus felt hesitant and wondered if he should wake him up. He swallowed nervously, put a hand on Sirius' shoulder and shook him lightly.
"Hm?" Sirius turned to Remus sleepily. Remus stood there awkwardly, looking embarrassed. "Well... Ican'tsleepandIwaswonderingif-" he began in a low voice.
"Slow down", Sirius whispered. "I can't hear what you're saying." It was dark in the dormitory but Sirius could see that Remus was looking down at his feet and fidgeting with his thick, light brown hair, as he often did when he was nervous.
"Remus?" Remus bit his lip before he answered in a nervous voice.
"I can't sleep... a-and I was wondering if I could-" Remus stopped talking and looked away, blushing. Sirius furrowed his eyebrows, trying to figure out what Remus was trying to say.
"Continue", Sirius urged Remus, who nervously licked his dry lips. 
"I was wondering if I could sleep with you", Remus said, his voice becoming quieter and his face more red for every word.
"Sure, I don't mind." Sirius lifted up the blankets so that Remus could crawl down beside him. Remus tried to stay away from touching Sirius. He was hot and his heart was pounding in his chest. Sirius fell asleep quickly. Remus was still awake, tense. Sirius moved closer to him. Remus flushed when Sirius put his arm around him, but started to relax. Soon he too fell asleep with Sirius breathing heavily at his neck.

[A/N: this one was a bit short and also it sucked]