Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

The rest of the tour was cancelled. Instead we were at the hospital. Since Andy and I were the only ones on stage at the moment of the explosion we were the only ones injured. Honestly, I was more worried for him. He was in a coma, doctors were unsure if he would remember anything. This worried me, he would forget his fans, his songs, his band. That would be the most horrible tragedy ever.

I blamed myself a little for this. I heard the noise, I should've just gotten him off stage, and me as well. Everyone keeps telling me I couldn't have done anything, but that's bullshit. If he has permanent amnesia I don't know what I'll do with myself. I'll be torn, I'd do anything to help him remember. In these past few weeks of sitting here and hearing him breathe, I realized one thing. I love him. I don't even know him that well, but I do. I also know that he's not blind, apparently he was blinking during the explosion, so at least that's a plus!

I feel tears go down my face once again thinking of this. I know nobody but Andy is in the same room as me, so I lay my head on his leg, or stomach, I'm unsure which. I cry and wish for it to stop, for us to go back so I could say no to this tour, then it wouldn't have happened, we were their last hope for it. Oh, how I wish for it. I would sacrifice my feelings for him to be okay.

"Janie..?" I heard.

I lifted my head up and said, "Andy?"

"Yes, are you okay?"

"You remember?"

"Yes, there was an explosion. Are you okay?"

"You're the one who was in a coma and had the chance for amnesia. I can't believe you remember! It's a miracle! OH! I need to call the doctor in!"

I pushed the button and soon came in a doctor. He did all these test things I think and finally left after what seemed like an hour. So finally, we had the room to ourselves until his bandmates come.

"I'm so sorry, I should've gotten you out of there, I heard the noise but I didn't know what it was. I'm so sorry Andy!" I said.

"Hey, don't be sorry. You didn't know. And I'm fine. I'll be out of here in two days. Then we can finish the tour or whatever."

"I don't know what I would have done if you had amnesia. I really don't."

"You don't have to worry about that. Come here."

I followed his arms and he embraced me, giving me a kiss. Woah, woah, woah. He just kissed me. This is insane. One hundred percent insane!

(Andy's P.O.V)

She's so beautiful, even when she's crying. She really cares about me. She really does. Hmm, I wonder when her birthday is. I wonder how much surgery on her eyes to make her see again would cost. Then we could really be happy together, I know it pains her not to be able to see her fans or her bandmates. This is a great way to show her I love her!

After the kiss ended, she kinda backed away from me. I think she was surprised, and I kinda was too. I mean, this wasn't supposed to happen just yet. And this is when my bandmates showed up, and brought someone else with them.

"Baby! Are you okay?!"

Juliet was here, and Janie looked crushed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but it's a filler, to see if I should really continue. I'm sorry I haven't updated this in FOREVER, but I've had a lot going on and shit. So, please enjoy and I really do love you guys! Forgive me for taking so long? C: Check out my other stuff as well, I hope you like the other stories and songs c: