Chapter 2!(:

Chapter 2

Andy's P.O.V

            I watched as Janie fell asleep on the plane. She's a stubborn thing. Seeing as shes blind and she is a rockstar, that takes a lot of courage and well just anything. I mean she has to have somene do her own makeup. Which still looks amazing. She looks amazing. She doesn't wear sunglasses to hide her eyes. I think she doesn't because she wants people to see her, like actually her. Wearing sunglasses is just a sign that you don't want people to see you. And even though her eyes are pale kinda blue she's still beautiful.

     She has black hair, pale blue eyes because of their blindness, high cheek bones, and thin lips. She was very skinny and her hair always seemed to be teased. She was beautiful in every single way. And even though she's just a teensy bit bossy(which makes her cuter) she's still amazing.

    God, what is wrong with me? I only just met her! I'm supposed to be Andy! Wait..I'm Andy. I fall for people. DUH! I'm so stupid. But she has talent. Pure amazing talent. Being a blind singer, being beautiful blind, and she can scream. Yeah, all those screams in her songs are done by her. I'll be enjoying this tour with Bullet My Heart. It's going to be very..interesting? Hah. Everything is interesting when you're with me!

Janie's P.O.V

        The whole time I was asleep I had the same dream. I dreamt that I was on stage but I was with Andy. We were singing a duet and everyone was cheering. I could see perfectly fine, like the accident never happened, and Andy was smiling at me and at the end of the duet he kissed me. That's where the dream would end and then restart.

      Oh yeah, the accident? I never explained. I wasn't always blind. When I first started Bullet My Heart I could see perfectly fine. I remember seeing the crowds look at us like we were kinda crazy and as the show would go on they'd cheer for an encore. I remember looking at them and thinking I'd always see them. But when Bullet My Heart was singing at the Fourth of July fireworks I turned around at one point when a firework went up and it went wrong. It came back down and the flash of the fire was too close and too bright for my eyes causing me to be forever blind.

       The scene of that night replayed in my head as I woke up, but I decided to ignore it and started to think about the duet. For some odd reason I could remember the words. So I opened my eyes even though it didn't matter and looked over to where Andy should be.

"Andy?" I asked.

"Janie? What?" He asked.

"Are we almost to Europe? Or wherever we're going first."

"We have 'bout 45 minutes. You nly slept a half hour."

"Oh. Well grab a pen and paper."

"Why?" he must've had the most confused face on.

I laughed.

"Because I need you t write for me. Duh."

"Oh right!"

I rolled my eyes as I heard him ask for a pen while he got what sounded like a notebook out.

"It's my song book but it'll be fine. Okay, so what do you want me to write?"

"Write all of this! It's a duet. The male sings first.

Male

So long ago I thought I was alone

I never knew I could find someone like you

So magical and perfect

A simple lullaby everynight