💓🌸To much cuteness🌸💓

•|fluff|•🙇‍♀️sorry for not posting on my schedule I got my exams next week and I am only allowed on my phone for 1 hour a day until the exams end so I will be late but I will make sure to post as much as I can.

------------------------------------------------------------

•|Shoto's Pov & 3rd person|•

Hngh~ ( morning already? I feel like shit especially my lower half I can't seem to be able to move my legs welp, last night was intense ill admit that it.)
--------
As the shortie got up he almost immediately fell for 2 reasons 1 was he was fucked and the second reason is Vox was not letting go of his waist.
--------
As I was trying to make it to the bathroom to take a bath I realized there were two pairs of masculine hands wrapped around my waist.
The more I tried the harder it got so I decided to went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~🌸2 hours later🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~

•| Vox Pov |•

(As I was half-awake shoto was trying to escape from my grip but we all know he can't
He later gave up and went back to sleep.
God why does she have to be this cute!?)

I cuddle up to him and cherished his beautiful body and his adorable personality. GOD DOES  SON OF A BITCH CAN BE ANY MORE PERFECT. (Yes he can👁👄👁)

I got up after 2 hours of adoring my beautifully sleeping husba- boyfriend!
🌸)Yeah sure(🌸
I went to see what the chef made for breakfast. as I went into the kitchen I saw a full table of food and good I was starving!!
|• I went to wake up shoto but as I entered the room I saw he was already up and was taking a bath as I heard the sounds. I went in since the door wasn't locked and none can imagine how cute and breedable he looked
🌸*(damn u down bad and horny as)*🌸

As I went up to him he seemed to be disturbed by the uncomfy position instead of my presence so I got in while he reached for something in front of him by getting up as he sat back down... On... My..dick.
(I like smut k😔)(and im not embarrassed to say it proud and confident baby)👀💅🏻

---------------------------------&-----------------------
-Lucinda

•🌱🌸hello🖐 so sorry for not posting for a while 🤞🙏🌸🌱•