-Aftermath-

Shxtou Pov:

As I woke up I saw a head on my chest
It was Vox but I needed to get up since It's already late.

I dressed up and went down stairs, as I went down a few maids greeted me and made me breakfast. It was delicious actually I get why Vox hired them their very loyal.

I went outside for quick stroll, it always makes me feel great and the weather was good, the city seemd to be very busy today after the atacks of fulgur.

Anyways since I'm bored lately I decided to ask Vox if we can go on a date, so I headed back to the castle to find Vox looking for me.
It made feel good that he was caring about me actually.

I know he does but it feels nice to know. It's very cute. I went to sneak up on him but he is Vox so he quickly noticed me and hugs me after. I Asked him if we can go on a date and he said yes we just headout cuz we're already dressed.

We went out immediately and we arrived at a mansion? Huh. I thought we were going on a date not come to mansion. "Vox why are we infront of a mansion?"  I asked him because I was confused.

Vox's POV:

"We were but it was a lie cuz I needed an opportunity to so instead of going on a date were going on a 1 week vacation" I said as Shoto looked at me suprised.

We all needed a vacation after a long month of fighting and other stuff. Since Sho just recovered. And the half of the city is taking a vacation so why not us too.

"Vox you know you didn't have to it was fine. I know your rich and all but really it was fine."

"Nonsense I'm doing this cuz I want to stand for you. We all need a break and you just recovered I can't let you go right away."

"Fine just for once"

---------------------------------------------
Hello. I'm sorry but I may quit this book I'm not sure I'm at my grandmas for the summer and she got a death threat from my uncle I can't say more since it's personal info,

And it's been hard I feel burnt out and my pyshical health isn't good I haven't gotten out of the house for 8 days and don't think I can post that much.