^The bathtub^

Due to Exams i had to post late since my grades are getting pretty bad lately
(Bad grammar this chap.)

Shoto's pov:

As i sat down fixing my position i felt something harder touching my ass i gasped at the sitiuation.I look back to see Vox with a smug look on his face.

As i was getting up... he pushed me back down to my suprise. I moaned unnintentioanly.

Vox's Pov:

I was already on the edge and when Shoto moaned i couldn't hold back anymore as i bend down shoto (as in begging on your knees(hand down)) he seemed to be in shock but that was better for me i started to thurst in to him he moaned really loudly but theres was no one in the castle since it was a day off for everyone.

As i filled him he feel numb and fainted guess he couldn't handle round 2. BUT the NICE boyfriend i am, i cleaned him and put him back on the bed carefully. As i went  to my office to do the work ive been ignoring for the past week.

3rd person Pov:

As Vox worked for 5 hours signing papers Shoto finally woke up. He started walking around he decided to go outside but came acrooss a sight he never thought he will see again is his everlasting life.

Vox's Pov:

After 5 hours i heard something coming from outside i decided to look from my office window and saw my brother Fulgur or known as one of my worst enemys with a huge army coming towards them And saw Shoto talking to him or? yelling...!

Shoto's Pov:

What do you want?!
"Oh. Nothing just...MY place as the king!"
As he said that i pulled out my knife that was on my thight and stabbed him in the neck. Why you may ask? Cuz demons all have weak spots the reason Vox is king/overpowered  is he doesn't have a weak spot and unlike Vox, Fulgur here he has a weak spot on his neck, there all marked with a dot exposing them. Demons can have dots up to 30 to 0 it really just depends on ancestors. the only thing you can do is protect yourself it's basically a rank if you look in a diffirent perspective.

Anyways as i stabbed him he groand in pain but he was still strong it seems he has 2 dots and i couldn't hit his weak spot welp is just got stabbed in my stomache and right know being held by some guards and medics trying to heal me i currently watch while Vox and his army fight With Fulgur's, quite the view isn't it?

Welp i see the light gg i guess🤷🏻‍♀️
(Im joking hes fine)

Still Shoto's Pov:

As i was opening my eyes i saw Vox but it was blurry like REALLY blurry i heard him say

"HES FUCKING ALIVE RIGHT?!"

Awww hes worried but the next thing i heard was kinda shocking coming from him but ig it was expected from a demon.

"GOOD. KNOW YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR TOUCHING HIM with out MY permission!"

I think we all knew what happend after he said that  i closed my eyes and fake slept And He came and gave a peck on the lips begging for me to live and something about him not wanting to lose me it was kinda cute. Fine. I can't make him suffer more becausr of me anymore. As i thought i opened my eyes to see blood on Vox with tears, hugging me.

As i moved my hand to comb his hair he looked suprised but happy eith a little bit worry. But forget the cute moment but he litterally killed someone infront of me atleast do it outside, Fucking ameture.

Vox's Pov:

I felt a hand comb my hair it was nice but then i realised i was fucking covered in blood and a dead body lying on the wet ass floor.

I FUCKED UP

-*Conversation*-

V: Um so it's not what it looks like :^

S: ahem* then what is a body doing here?

V: it was.. FULGUR! Yeah Fulgur :,)

Yeah it was obvios that he was lying but i decided to play along. After we went back i went to the bedroom with the help of Vox
And slept

(Heyo Mayo this was rushed kinda obvios but idk gg me for writing this in 20 minutes in school)😻👀😼👅😩😙😪😌😝😋😛😜🤪😝😀😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂🙂🙃😉😊😇🥰😍🤩😘😗☺😚😙🥲😋😛😜🤪😝🤑🤗🤭🤫🤔🤐🤨😐😑😶😏😒🙄😬🤥😌😔😪🤤😴😷🤒🤕🤢🤮🤧🥵🥶🥴😵🤯🤠🥳🥸😎🤓🧐😕😟🙁☹😮😯😲😳🥺😦😧😨😰😥😢😭😱😖😣😞😓😩😫🥱😤😡😠🤬😈👿💀☠💩🤡👹👺👻👽👾🤖😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾🙈🙉🙊💋💌💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💟❣💔❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💯💢💥💫💦💨🕳💣💬🗨🗯💭💤👋🤚🖐✋🖖👌🤌🤏✌🤞🤟🤘🤙🏻👈👉👆🖕👇🙌👍👎🤝👍🙏🦾✍🤲🤛✊🤜🤜🙏🦴🫀👧🧒🧑👦👩👨‍🦳👩‍🔧👨‍⚖️🧑‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍🎨👨‍🎨👩‍💻👩‍🔬👨‍🎤🧛🧙🤶🧚‍♂️🦸‍♂️👰🤱👩‍🦽👩‍🦼🕺🧍👩‍🦽🕺👯🏻‍♀️🧗🧖💏👨‍👩‍👦🧘‍♀️🛀🛀🧘‍♀️👨‍👩‍👦🧘‍♂️👤🦰🗣👥👨‍👧‍👧💑🛌🤾🏻‍♀️🤽‍♀️🤾🏻‍♀️🤼‍♂️🤽‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏋‍♂️🏊‍♀️🚣🏊‍♀️🏄‍♀️🚣🤺🏂🧗🧗‍♀️🦄🦄🐺🐎🐂🐶🦊🐈‍⬛🐒🐷🐪🦝🐪🐱🦊🦊🦊🦊🐋🦖🦤🦅🥔🥒🍓🍐🍒🍒🍉🍌🍐🫐🥑🧅🫓🥬🥩🍞🥩🥨🫑🍑🍒🍆🍌🥕🌯🍱🍱🍱🍣🍙🍚🍚🍙🍜🍠🍘🍭🧁🍩🍦🍩🥧🥃🍺🧉🏏🏸🥋🎾🎮🎗🥉🏀🥉🏆↪⬆️↘️🚭⚠️🚯↩🛃♏♒🔆♐🔆🔼🔆⏮♓♏♊▶️♑☯️♎♎📳