The Vacation

Hello, I am back with motivation.

Anyways I wrote a new book called "3rd point of wiev" please check it out.

But sorry for the delay of the new parts, I started school 1 week ago so new schedule is on Fridays.

But enjoy.
____________________________________

3rd person:

As both of the males arrived at the Vacation house the purplet got out of his seat runing to the mansion, the demon seemed amused of the shorter ones excitement.

As the demon got to the house aswell he decided to take a shower, But what he did not know was that the purplet already went to sleep ot of exhaustion but...where?

Since it's Shoto's first time in the Vacation home he doesn't know where is the bedroom so...he probably got lost..wich resulted in Vox searching for him for 40 minutes to find him sleeping in the kitchen floor..

The demon wondered was the mansion that big for the purplet to get lost? The answer is..Yes, yes it was. but that's a conversation for another time thought the demon while picking up the shorter male putting him to bed.
____________________________________

Random maid in the mansions pov:

I had to clean the master bedroom..bummer.

Hm? Why is the door already open😨.
Oh..omg they look so cute together I need to take a picture and show it to "insert name"

She would freak out,I better leave these 2🤭 alone. But damn but this mansion is big af like why tf didn't I quit while I had the time now I have to clean this all this 😦.

Once they wake up in quitting, being a stripper is problably better than this, yeah I'm becoming a stripper atleast I don't have to clean😁

[Feel bad for the workers💀]
[And slay maid 1 ig]
____________________________________

[The drivers pov, one that drove them here]

Damn why do I have to stay in this car like ugh, atleast I'm not the maids tho they have to clean this big Ole mansion bt seriously I've been working here for 8 months and I'm already mentally drained like they either fuck every second or get attacked.

Yeah I would quit but it pays too well to just say no.😭
____________________________________

Yeah I feel like stopping this story now. There's gonna be a epiloge but that's it for now👋