Chapter 1: "A New Kong Quest!"

Music Insert: "K. Rool Returns!" (Composed by David Wise!) (Remastered music by Jammin' Sam Miller!) (Opening Fanfare!)

Several years later...

????: "Inka Dinka Doo says... THE TIME HAS COME!!!"

Somewhere in Southern California...

It was a groovy day in Coolsville like most groovy days. Classic, fashionable and peaceful. A dazy of a day in the life of Coolsville. However, supernatural mischief occurs when people are unaware. Fortunately, Coolsville is the home of the famous young adult detectives, better known as Mystery Inc. Members include the leader, Fred Jones, the fair maiden, Daphne Blake, the brains, Velma Dinkley and the lovable duo, Shaggy Rogers & Scooby Doo.

Today, the gang are on vacation, only to find them in a jam to figure out where to go for their vacation. Now our scene changes to the Headquarters of Mystery Inc.

Velma: "Well, gang, I've looked through every flight and destinations, but there's no luck."

Shaggy: "Like man, the first week of vacation is already down the drain, Scoob."

Scooby: *Sigh* "Reah..."

Fred: "Cheer up, gang. There's gotta be some places in the world we haven't visited yet."

Sure enough, Daphne entered with an important announcement.

Daphne: "Check this out, everyone!" *Shows the gang plane tickets for Kongo Bongo Island*

Fred: "Plane tickets?"

Daphne: Yes, Freddie! I've entered a contest that gives away plane tickets for free. They're for a free flight to a place we've never been before."

Shaggy: "It better not be Spooky Island again. Last time we went there, it gave me and Scoob goosebumps."

Scooby: "Reah. Roosebumps."

Daphne: "You guys will love it. They're not tickets for Spooky Island. They're tickets for an Island called... Kongo Bongo Island."

Fred: "Kongo Bongo Island? I've never heard of it before."

Velma: "Well, Fred, Kongo Bongo Island is near the Southern Pacific, just north of the hemisphere called the Northern Kremisphere. I've always wanted to study the life of the inhabitants."

Shaggy: "Like, what's so special about Kongo Bongo Island?"

Velma: "Well, Shaggy, rumors have been going on saying the local inhabitants have turned their island into a tourist attraction. They have energetic music, tropical sceneries, jungle and forest villages and best of all for Shaggy and Scooby, A Succulent Fruit Feast!"

Shaggy: "A Fruit Feast?! Why didn't you say so?!"

Scooby: "Count us in!" *Chuckles*

Fred: "Well, gang, this vacation couldn't get any better."

A few days later, the gang boarded a barrel-shaped plane and safely took off for Kongo Bongo Island. The flight was smooth and groovy. There was no inconvenience at all. A few hours later in the Southern Pacific Ocean, they can see the island from afar.

Shaggy: "There it is, Scoob! I can feel the tropical breeze that awaits us on the beach!"

Scoob: "Roh boy!"