movie night - P.H (not porn hub you dirty people)

A/N: not smut  :)

Every Friday me and pope watch the tv show f.r.i.e.n.d.s. we know every line in the series we have watched it so many times.

"ross is so boring," pope said, "um take that back! he is not he's really funny!" I said defending my favourite character

 "no," he said shortly

 "you cant talk your favourite is Rachel. i mean she's the worst one sure she's hot and funny when she wants to be but like she did so many things to ross. and ill say this and ill say it again. ross didn't cheat, because THEY WERE ON A BREAK!"

"but he didn't have to sleep with somebody as soon as they were not together!" pope exclaimed

"if I'm correct it was because Rachel invited mark over first before ross even looked at another girl."

"fine. you win." pope sighed

that was the daily argument and every time I won coming up with a new reason why ross is the best. then the scene came on

we made eye contact.

we scrambled in front of the tv ready to recite our favourite scene.

the Ross and Monica dance routine.

https://youtu.be/sloNIeO0Em4

we knew all the moves me and pope dancing I was Monica and he was ross. i wanted to be ross but I can't catch pope.

we finished the dance we heard voices  "did everyone else see pope...dancing" "dude you cant call that dancing" JJ and John B standing there staring at us.

I and pope slowly looked over to see their faces and their phones. it was mixed with 'shock' and 'never do that again'

"delete that." pope said slowly JJ smirked "No," he said running off pope not far behind him 

this is mine it's bad ik but I love friends and outer banks :)))