Chapter 7

Three people, one female and two males were in a dark room. I stared at them from a distance, I tip toed closer, hoping to hear what they were saying. The woman began to speak in a harsh whisper " she has arrived, but there are complications, she doesn't know who she is."
"Damn. If she does not know who she is we cannot use her and her abilities, she must discover who she is, before anyone else does, we need her!" The taller man  violently responded in a hushed voice

"Yes, I do suppose dr.Dale, but how will she ever find out" The shorter man began

"she has been coming to your class after school to see who she is , but we are not allowed to interfere, other wise she will punish us." the shorter man murmured.

I stared up at the ceiling of the dark room. What did this all mean? Were they talking about me? What do they mean that they can't interfere? Questions were racing through my head like bullets being shot from a gun. With every statement those mysterious people were saying another question arose. I looked closer at the small group of people and realized that the woman was my history teacher! I had no idea who the other people were though... I approached even closer and the tallest man, dr. dale was it? Stared right into my eyes. I don't think I have ever felt more fear in my life! The way he looked at me, it was like his very essence was being poured into me, everything in my body being replaced with fear. I tried to look away but I couldn't. He pointed at me and called out with a booming voice, " IT'S HER!" The others stopped what they were doing and started marching over to me. I tried to turn and run but I couldn't, It felt as though my feet were nailed to the floor, panic and pain overslept me as they crept closer, like panthers attacking their prey, what would they do to me if they caught me? The ground beneath me began to melt into boiling hot lava, the room got incredibly hot and I was suffocating under the heat, like steaming hot hands were strangling me. They were still coming towards me with the reflection of flames flickering in their eyes. I screamed out for help. I just wanted out, anything other than here, I would even rather be in art class! A voice began calling out for me, "Adelaide... help us... you are the only one who an help us! Adelaide! Adelaide, help! Adelaide! ADELAIDE!" The voices screeched, asking for me to save them. The world around me began to shake, the voices were yelling so loud the earth was trembling beneath me.

I opened my eyes with tears streaming down my cheeks. Daniella was shaking me violently.

"Adelaide! Wake up! You have to help me! I don't know what shoes will go best with the school uniform!"

 I sat up in bed and let out a huge groan and realized it was nothing more but a dream. but it all seemed too real... 

"Hey are you okay? You were crying in your sleep" Daniella asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I was just having a really bad dream" I lied. I knew deep down that it was more than just a bad dream. I've been having these visions for months now.  Daniella smiled and left my room. I pulled my uniform on,  grabbed an apple on my way out so that I wouldn't be too hungry and left the room and went to my first class.