Chapter 6

I pulled out a lined piece of paper and began jotting down some ideas for my project. I was doing my projects on the werewolve's side of the story. Werewolves have always fascinated me, and I have always thought that vampires are kind of egotistical, they always think they are so great, and are the kings of monsters. Werewolves just seem more humble. I've thought that perhaps that might be my Supernatural form, but it just doesn't seem to fit my personality.

Art was just as horrible as it was the day before. The teacher was still giving me a hard time. Math class wasn't much better, I am alright at math, but it's definitely not what I'm best at.

Finally, it was lunch. I picked up my things and went to my dorm room's dining table and sat down beside Daniela. For lunch, the magic plates had cooked up hamburgers with french fries and orange juice.  The food was great! I'm glad the food wasn't disgusting like the food at my last school. I told Daniela about my problem in art class, she giggled "Perhaps your not a Supernatural at all!" She was right. Maybe I wasn't. Daniela saw the grin that was on my face disappear.  "Oh Adelaide, I was just joking, of course you're a Supernatural, How else would they have given you a scholarship?" She comforted me.

"Right, I can't give up yet. I will find out what Supernatural I am if it's the last thing I do!" I stated triumphantly. I finished my orange juice and headed off for my next class.

After Dinner I went to Ms.Frye's class room. I was determined to find out what I was. I marched into the class room.  "I need your assistance." I told her

"with what?" Ms.Frye inquired.

"I don't know what kind of supernatural I am... I've never known. I need answers." I stated firmly. Ms.Frye's eyes looked at me intensely, like she was searching me to find out what I was. 

"alright, take this quiz, It should determine your personality then I will be able to calculate the results , which should expose your Supernatural form." She answered as she handed me a sheet of paper and a pencil. I sat at one of the desks and began to take the quiz. 

When I finished, I gave Ms.Frye back the piece of paper and she marked it. She looked quite puzzled as she read it over. She opened her mouth to speak when the intercome came on. "It is now 9:00 and all students must be in their dormitories. Return to your dormitories now"

"darn, Come and see me first thing tomorrow, It's a saturday so you don't have classes." Ms.Frye told me. I gathered all my things and headed off to my dorm room.