Chapter 2

Hauling my luggage up countless stairs was not easy, I scanned the doors for anything that said "dorm 5". Finally, an old looking door had those exact words on it. I opened the door and I wasn't surprised when I walked into the dorm room, there was Daniella sitting on the couch.

"Ooo! We're roomies! Yay!" She let out a girlish squeal.
"Yeah, I guess so" I answered calmly, I was quite over whelmed with her enthusiasm.

"I already set my stuff up in my room, yours is on the left" Daniella pointed to another door down the hall. I took a good look around, there was purple walls with huge windows that had a beautiful view of campus. A small twin sized bed was tucked into the corner of the room, and an oak dresser was placed on the other wall. I set my suitcase on the bed and began emptying it's contents into the dresser. It wasn't much, but it was good enough. 

I slumped onto my bed and laid there for a long while. This was a stupid idea... I didn't even know what kind of supernatural I was, all I knew is that sometimes I did things that no body could explain, and that I was better off being at a school where other people had abilities too, and I was less likely to hurt someone. I heaved a heavy sigh and reached over to turn off the light. I expected that tomorrow was going to be a busy day, so I decided I should sleep. I closed my eyes and was pulled into the grasps of sleep.