chapter 54

Killian's pov

I kissed her again, and she kissed me back, wrapping her legs around my waist, while I removed the sweater...

   I stopped kissing her, and got undressed first, while she looked at my tattooed arms, my erection was up straight in anticipation. She sat up, pulling me in for a kiss, I pulled down her underwear that looks like shorts, and I broke the kiss again, she turned around to undo her top and take it off but then she turned back around so that I could see how much her breasts, were swelled up in her bra, she looked down, I put my hands on her chin lifting it, "you want to stop, baby" I asked, she nodded no.

"Good girl," I said.

I kissed her again, holding on to her face with my hands, this kiss was different tho, with slight pressure, with a little tongue, and with a lot of love," I love you Deja, with everything I am, I want to marry you, have beautiful babies and live anywhere you want I just need you, you complete me," I whispered in her ears as she sobbed.

I kissed her tears," I love you too," she said, I was so satisfied.

"But, it's hard Killian I-".

"Shhhh, don't say anything just relax, let me show you how much, I want to make love to you, let me". I said leaving a kiss on her red nose, I kissed her, exploring her naked body, I kissed all the way down to her vagina, I licked her pussy, it tasted so good, I managed to give her an orgasm, I got up after satisfying her.

I placed a pillow under her head making her as comfortable as possible, I sucked on her breast leaving hickeys everywhere, Even between her thigh, when I finally pushed into her bareback, she grabbed onto my shoulders moaning softly, "shhh, baby, I'll go slow," she had the cutest look whenever she was moaning my name, I knew I was whipped for her from the first time she stand up to Brandon.

"Ahhh, Killian," I wasn't even in all the way, fuck.

I pushed in a little further, a tear run down her face,I kissed that too, after sometime all of me slipped in her, she was begging for it and she thoroughly enjoyed receiving it too... every inch of me. I took my time and fucked Deja slow, in a missionary position, while kissing her and her tears.

"Come for me" I whispered, as I moaned in her ears, r pussy good yf, the long slow strokes followed by plenty of kissing was exactly what Deja needed to stimulate her mind as well as her body, I was ready to explode, she wrapped her legs around my waist making me go deeper than before, "Fuck Deja" I moan looking in her eyes.

"You feel so good, so fucking good, yuh pussy a my heaven," I said picking up my speed feeling her coming on my dick, I held her tightly in my arms, and I forced myself all the way inside her, and I started cumming. I feel so much better, she's my happiness...

I lay there in her for a couple more minutes before I pulled out, I hugged her to me and kissed her passionately as I told her that I loved her, I really did too, even more than myself.

She fell asleep after in my arms something did a vibrate, I grabbed her phone it was her mother.

Fuck

It's after 9 now, I woke her up,"b come me affi carry you home," she nod sleepily, like she nah sleep, I lift her to the bathroom to shower together, I dressed her back and she feel asleep again.

I drove to the location, the lights are still on, I opened the car,I got out, taking her in my arms, I knocked and her mother looks so happy to see she was okay.

"Thank Goodness, is she alright," she panicked I told her she was okay, as her twin brother I suppose, showed me to her room, it's girly and nice.

"Stay with me, I can't sleep without you" she held on my jacket saying her mother watched the hold act,"stay, with her, she's having nightmares, please it's okay" she smiled a little.