Ch 27

3 weeks have past. Max has not come for us yet. E and I have made up. Apparently it was family problems and it was stressing him out. Louis and I have been good we have gone a 5 more dates after the first one.

Liam, Louis and Harry have gotten really good at fighting. Jack can still easily take them down. Emily has gotten really good two. She took to fighting well. They guys don't really fight when they fight her. Liam takes it easy because its his sister, and Harry because they're dating. Oh ya forgot to mention that. Emily and Harry are officially dating now! Louis does not like fighting her because he doesn't wanna to hurt her. God its just a fight, I fight guys all the time and they leave with more damage when they try!

We all fully trust Jack now. He has really proven himself. I'm glad for that. Its great to have someone from Max who knows what we are dealing with on my side. Jack is a lot of help. Its also good to have an old friend on my side.

E and I have been taking lessons again with John. Only really because we need something to do and it gives us an excuse to fight and hang out. I still beat him easily but he is a lot more powerful and strong than before. He is a lot more muscular to. He puts up a good fight.

As for Jax, I have not seen her around lately. I have been working on fighting and she has been working we just don't have time.

Today is Saturday. Everyone is home. I was sitting in the living room when there was a rapid knocking on the front door. I look over to Louis who looked at me with confusion. I get up and walk to the door the knocking still going. Liam, Harry and Emily where walking down the stairs and Jack came out of the basement.

I open the door and Jax comes sprinting in slamming the door behind her. Her breathing was hard and fast. "THERECOMINGWITHINAWEEK!" she said really fast.

"Whoa calm down Jax. Breath in and out ok come to the living room and say what you just said again." I say leading her to the living room.

"Ok Jax now tell me again what you said when you entered." She took a deep breath in.

"Max is coming within a week." She said, everyone froze and Jack tensed. "He is mad at Jack for turning, like really mad, and him being with you makes him close to the information which makes him even more mad so he's coming soon." she breathes out.

"How do you know this." I say crossing my arms staring down at her in a intimidating stance. She looks to the ground. "Please don't be mad?" she says quietly. "That depends on how bad it is no TELL US!" Jack screamed at her.

"JACK!" I yell at him giving him a death glare. I take in Jax's appearance. She is a lot more fit and strong looking now. That's weird, I don't remember her going to the gym.. I gester Jax to continue.

"Max came up to me and offered me a position in his gang so I took it as an opportunity to spy on him for you. He wanted me to spy on you and tell him what I can get from you and what you are planing. I have told him all false information trust me! I did this to help you and get you information! I work with this guy named Eli, I know you know who he is. He has been teaching me to shoot, fight and that stuff." I could not believe what I just heard.

Jack lounges at Jax but I grab him before he is able to get a hold of her. "YOU TRAITOR!" he screamed at her. "I KNEW I COULD NEVER TRUST YOU" Liam and Harry took a hold of his arms pulling and holding him back. Louis steps up to my side anger burning in his ice blue eyes. I put a hand up to stop him. His fists were clenched. Liam and Harry where also mad and Emily was just heart broken looking.

My face was hard, showing no emotion. Jax looked at me with scared eyes. Jack was still thrashing around trying to get out of Liam and Harry's grip. "Thats enough Jack." I growel angry at him. He stops immediately and stands up straight. Fire burning in his eyes.