Affection addict

Ashtray grew up in a tuff household

Ashtray grew up in a tuff household. With only his brother and of course random dealers he never bothered to know the names off. Ashtray had a reputation, much like his brother. He was seen as strong, badass and tuff. However when Blake came into his life, the side nobody has ever seen or witnessed came out. For Blake and Blake only.  Ashtray lacked the feeling of affection when growing up so when Blake gave it to him he couldn't get enough. He liked the feeling of being held in Blakes arms, her fingers running up and down his scalp or running up and down his bare back. Over the time he has known her, it became... almost like an addiction. Addiction to affection.

And yes, he didnt realize he was showing this soft side until fez started teasing him about it. Saying how he couldn't stay more then 5 feet away from her without having a mental meltdown. Or not being touched or touching her for a certain amount of time. 

so guess where the two were right now...

it was around 1 am. Ashtrays head rested on  Blakes stomach as his arms wrapped around her waist. tightening his grip every time she would move in the slightest. Ashtray would reached for Blakes wrist every time she stopped running her fingers through his buzzed cut hair and make her continue. Which Blake obviously would contibire because she didnt mind and she loved how much power she had over him.

Blake tried picking up his head and wiggling out of his grip but he refused to let go

" I needa go to the bathroom my love" Blake chuckled, finally being let out of his grip after some time. Blake made her way out of the room and down the hall. Going to the bathroom and brushing her teeth because she was already falling asleep. As soon as she opened the door, she let out a gasp seeing ashtray in front of her

"Jesus you scared the shit out of me" Blake sighed, putting her hand over her chest

"I was just making sure you were okay"

Blake slightly chuckled, intertwining their hands and making their way back to his room.

"your so clingy" she laughed

Yes I know this was very short but I just wanted to put the first chapter out there! If you don't know, he character Blake is from a book I wrote called HeartRate! So go check it out if you'd like.