"when are you coming home Blake?"

y'all will probably recognize this audio from TikTok or something 

Blake and ashtray were stubborn. maybe thats why they argued and fought alot. But in the end of the day, they loved each other. and maybe that was stupid because they were young and never felt love...but they knew. 

it was around 1:30 am. 

smoke escaped blakes mouth as the sat by her window, blowing the smoke outside so it wouldn't fog up the house. When suddenly blakes phone buzzed from her bed. Glancing over to it she noticed Fez caller ID. 

rolling her eyes she ignored it. it was probably just ashtray trying to get ahold of her or fez telling her that she and ash needed to make up. 

after a few rings it stoped, however it rung again. 

groaning, she tossed her blunt out the window and ploped onto her bed, bringing the phone to her ear

"stop calling me, I dont want anything to do with ash" Blake mumbled about to hang up the phone when fez yelled her name from the other line. 

"wait! Blake...when are you coming home?" a hint of panic in his voice. 

"fez, ashtray told me himself that he didn't love me anymore...so dose that answer your question. and fez, its 1 am."

"me and ash had some people over for a deal.." he trailed off. Blakes mind filled with confusion. 

"you didn't deal to mouse right? wheres ash?" blake asked with slight worry, sitting up criss crossed on her bed. 

"when are you coming home?" fez asked once again, dodging her question. 

"fez answer me...where is ash? whats wrong?" 

"ash is in the bathroom...with the door locked. I can't get in. mouse was only here for 20 minutes.."

blakes heart dropped slightly "what do you mean ash is in the bathroom with the door locked? can I talk to him?" Blake asked, "fez?"

"he wont answer... when are you coming home?"

Blake sat up from off her bed  and put her shoes on "im on my way.." 

Blake hung up and climbed out of her window, running down the pitch black street towards their house. 

"ash!" she yelled running into the house, turning the corner to see fez standing by the door 

"he wont come out and he wont answer" fez pointed. 

Blake let out a shakey breath and shook the door nob "ash open the door! can we talk?"

there wasnt an answer. 

Blake ran her fingers through her hair and took out a bobby pin. 

"he's been in there since mouse left- I- I didn't know what to do. He hasn't been acting the same since y'all got into a fight and- I just- I just d-"

"fez" Blake said sternly, looking up at him "shut up"

"sorry."

finally after a little bit of shaking the bobby-pin in the door lock, the door opened. 

 Blake looked down to see ashtray sitting on the floor with his legs pulled into him, resting his head between his knees. 

"ash what happened?" Blake asked bending down in front of him. ash look up at her. She noticed tears staining his face. his eyes were puffy and heavy.  He looked tired, as if he was about  to fall asleep. 

blakes eye softened when more tears formed in his eyes. she glanced down at his hand and noticed an empty pill bottle 

"im sorry" he sniffled, exhaling with a soft sob. 

"ash, did you take all of these?" blakes voice slightly cracked, taking the bottle from out of his hand that had a tight grip on it. 

ashtrays eyes started fluttering shut as his body slowly leaned into blakes. 

"ash? ash stay with me right now" Blake said in an overwhelmed tone "ash wake up"

ashtrays head rested against her chest as her arms rested around his figure...

"fez call someone!" she yelled as tears formed in her eyes 

fezco ran down there hall and disappeared. 

"ash wake up" blake mumbled, slightly tapping his cheek making his tears stain onto her hands....