"you just couldn't keep it in your pants huh?"

If you don't like aggressive making out then don't read⁉️‼️‼️‼️ Becuase I don't want people giving me shit about this chapter. Javon said he dosnt care about what people write about ashtray, he only cares about what people write about himself.

Blake and ashtrays friendship, relationship who knows what they are...were confusing. Not to the two teenagers, but to everyone else around them. Who one day would see the two 16 year olds screaming and yelling at each other when arguing or not being inseparable. Just kinda depended on the the day ig.

Blake and ashtray have known each other for quite a while. They know each other more then anyone else knows them. And they know it...

"Wassup fezzy" Blake trialed off as she entered the gas station

"How you been?" Fez asked as he handed blake his blunt which she gladly accepted.

"Shit" blake dryly chuckled as smoke escaped her lips and nose "ash in the back?"

"Yep,"

Blake made her way to the freezer and opened the door, a cloud of cold air hitting her skin

"don't kill each other!" Fez yelled before the door closed behind her

"The fuck you want?" ash said with an attitue as he didn't even have to look up to know it was blake

"What do you think?" Blake crossed her arms as she looked down at ash who softly glared up at her.

"To annoy me?"

"Give me the rolling paper" Blake rolled her eyes with a sigh.

"no." ash smirked as he sat back into in chair with his arms crossed over his chest. Ash loved fucking with Blake. Mostly because she gets so mad. However when she is mad she won't talk to him for a good week and he secretly couldn't handle being without her for a period of time.

Blake scoffed softly and rolled her eyes "come on ash don't be a prick" ash continued smirking at her "give me the rolling paper"

ash looked up and around for a moment, as if he was thinking on his decision "no."

"ash I don't feel like dealing with her dickass so do us both a favor and give me the rolling paper"

ash sighed, slowly standing up from his chair. 

"whats the magic word?" he smirked, leaving against the table, thier faces just inches apart. 

Blake softly glared as her breath hitched when she felt his hot breath hit her face

"give me the fucking rolling-"

suddenly, ashtrays soft lips smashed into hers. cupping her face to deepen the kiss as their lips aggressively  moved in sync. ashtray moved around the table without breaking the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. Ashtrays  tongue swipe across her bottom lip and entered her mouth,  nipping at her bottom lip making Blake sigh into the kiss as he lifted her up and onto the table. Blake felt his hand grasp onto her boob as he stood in-between her legs, kneeing it before trailing down her body and to her ass. 

"you know I hate the way you make me feel" ashtray mumbled I'm between kisses. 

"I tend to do that" Blake breathed heavily  as she tilted her head when ashtray trialed down her jawline and neck. Ashtray grabbed into her thigh and brought it up to his side as he leaned into her. Soonly finding her sweet spot. 

ashtrays hand that rested on her thigh, slowly made his way to the front waist line of her denim shorts, starting to slowly creep down inside. 

"yo what the fuck" fez groaned. 

Blake pushed ashtray away, quickly buttoning  her shorts and jumping off the table 

"if y'all are gonna to do that then do it in your room"

"y-yea I was just coming for-" Blake rambled, crossing her legs to ignore the irritating feeling.  

"here are the rolling papers" ashtray held out the plastic bag. 

"thanks" Blake took the  bag and quickly walked past fez 

"bye fez!" she yelled, running out of the freezer. 

"you just couldn't keep it in your pants huh?" fez chuckled at ashtray who just flipped him off. 

I stg if I get shit from this chap im gonna go insane. 

1. the characters are 16 

2. ashtray is a fictional character and  in no way relate to javon

3. javon said he dosnt care what people write about ashtray. I would never write something like this about javon, even if he wasn't a minor. I would never write smut about a real person 

so likeee, tell me if you want a part two