"chill ash we're in a janitors closet"

if you dont like making out then dont read ig‼️

"no hell no" Blake shook her head

"pleaseeee" maddy whined, pulling on her hand

"no im not joining the cheerleader team fuck that"

"it will be so fun"

Blake thought for a moment.

yes she hated the girls on the cheer team but it was hard saying no maddy

"fine" Blake rolled her eyes, getting up from her bed "but your buying me weed"

maddy and Blake got out the car in front of the gas station, going striaght to the freezer

"hey ma" ashtray smiled at Blake before giving maddy a tight lip smile

"miss me?" Blake grinned as ashtray handed her a plastic baggy of three blunts

"like crazy, hey what you doin Saturday?"

"maddy it making me try out for the cheerleader team with her and cass" Blake groaned

"cheerleading" ashtray laughed hysterically

"Yeah, I won't get it anyways so who cares"

"you got it!" maddy yelled as Blake blankly stared at the bored where a paper showed everyone who made.

"ashtray is gonna bully me so hard" Blake groaned

"lets go to practice!" Cassie and maddy linked their arms around both blakes on each side, pulling her to the gym.

"lets hear it for the East HighLand black hawks!"

they all ran out with their pom poms, doing a dance as the football team ran around the cafeteria

ashtray sat down on one of the tables watching Blake in awe as she danced in tight longsleve shirt that opened at her chest and her tight really really short skirt.

Blake locked eyes with ashtrays and rolled her eyes as he laughed at her.

ashtray unzipped his backpack and got a piece of paper out, writting in bold 'meet me by the janitors closet"

Blake grinned a nodded her head before going back doing the dance she though that was so stupid.

Blake walked down the empty hallways towards the closet, leaning aguasnt the wall waiting for ash when someone opened the door and dragged her in. her lips immediately connecting with ashtrays as her back met with the wall.

she was caught off guard but wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled himself as close as he could.

"you make cheerleading so hot" he mumbled he grabbed onto both her thighs and lifted her off the ground and around his waist.

"cheerleading is just a bunch of girls who have nothing better to do then cheer for some assholes" Blake sighed as ashtray kissed down her jawline, burying his face in her neck.

"I like it" the viberaates of his word agaisnt her skin ran through her body.

"chill ash we are in a janitors closet" Blake chuckled as his hand sneaked under her tight shirt

the door suddenly flung open, revealing of course the janitor

"shit!" W yelled as her feet hit the floor, pulling her skirt and shirt down.

"out now!" the man yelled making the two grab there backpacks and ran out of the closet down the hall.

ashtray and Blake left ran out the school and once they got off campus they slowed down into a walk in the middle of the road.

"I would have like to see where that have went if we didn't get interrupted" ashtray grinned as he caught his breath

"nowhere because we were in a janitors closet" Blake laughed as she walked backward stood face him.

Should they go all the way?😏 nah, well? Nah, well