Part-6 chocolate ya strawberry😋

Continue from when they both go for hangout near a park and there was their so they go to the cafe(it was not a normal coffee shop,it was a ice cream,milkshake and coldcoffee cafe)
They both sit on a corner sit near the window.They both checked the menu and call the waiter to give him the order.
Al-kanwar I want a strawberry milshake with a small bowl of chocolate icecream😋what will you have to??
Kd-I want a chocolate milkshake with strawberry ice cream.(give the order to the waiter and the waiter lefts)
Al-kd do you like chocolate milkshake?
Kd- yes its my favorite😋
Al- so I think I'm write and strawberry  is the favorite flavor ice cream of your's right?
Kd-Very smart😉
Al-ya I'm born smart.
Kd-And I think your favourite is strawberry milkshake and chocolate icecream right!
Al-Absolutely right(while making a cute pout😚)
Kd-oo that's so cute.(while pulling her cute cheeks due to alice blushes)
They are doing some chitchat while the waiter come with their food.
Their food look like this⬇
Alice's milkshake⬇

Their food look like this⬇Alice's milkshake⬇

Alice's ice cream⬇

Kanwar's milkshake⬇

Kanwar's milkshake⬇

Kanwar's ice cream⬇

Kanwar's ice cream⬇

(Writer's note:-it not these looks tempting😋)Al-um

Al-um..it looks so tasty.
Kd-ya so let's start.
Al-OK(Alice take the spoon and taste the first bite of her ice cream and she was looking like a 5 years old cute kid while kd was busy in admiring her cuteness😍alice noticed this and she ask kd that why was he not eating and knawar came from his thoughts)
Al-what are you doing kanwar why are you not eating?is it not tasty?
Kd-no..no.. Its super tasty I just
Al-I just what?
Kd-You eat your icecream instead it will melt soon.
Al-oo ya I should(Alice took a sip of her milkshake and enjoying the strawberry flavor)(kanwar was also drinking his drink but he was only looking at Alice and he saw some icecream in the corner of Alice's lip without thinking kanwar goes near to her and lick the icecream with his fingers)
Kd-um..this was more yumm than the ice cream and the milkshake😜
Al-oo really (while blushing hard)
Kd-yup!
Al-I think we should leave now,what say?
Kd-ya let's back home.
They both finished their food,JD payed the bill of both of them and they left the cafe.
While going to the home Alice saw a puppy is crossing the road in front of their car so she ask kanwar to stop the car.kd took a sudden break due to which Alice fall on kanwar because she was not wearing the seatbelt.
Kd-What is this Alice ek to tumne sudden break lagane ko bola or upar se seatbelt bho nahi lagaya.this is not right (he said little angry😡)
Al-sorry na baba (making cute pouts but kd was not looking at her so she kiss him at the corner of his lips😜)
Kd-ye kya kiya😲?
Al-kiss tumhe nahi pata kaya?
Kd-pata to hai but you..you..(due to nervousness)leave it.
Alice burst out laughing.
Kd-why are you laughing?
Al-because I make you nervous🤣to the great kanwar deep dhillion
Kd-you badi hasi aa rahi hai na ab dekho (suddenly he pulls her to him by her waist and kissed her lips here Alice was shocked and our kd rocks😎)
Kd-Ab dikh raha hai ki kon nervous ho raha hai (while laughing😂)
Al-shut up (while blushing hard like tomato and go outside of the car with fake anger kd knew it and he goes outside to convense Alice)
Kd-sorry na alu please maan jaayo.
Al-no I will not
Kd-why are you angry?is that about the kiss?
Al-no not for the kiss you always tease me(speaking like a baby🤗)
Kd-oole mera bacha OK I will not tease you again (while hugging her)
Al-pakka.
Kd-haan baba pakka.
They are going back sit in their seats but then they saw a boy and a girl was coming towards them and girl was calling kd loud.Then the hug kd and kd also hug her tightly and kiss her forehead.Seeing this alu was jealous but she don't know that who are they??
OK guys bye or kya lagta hai kon honge wo dono kya rishta hai kd aur us girl ka🤔let me know in the comment section below bye 👋🏻