Part-11 At the villa🏡

After a weekend sunday at morning...
All of them had done their and free.So,they all are ready to go.All the couples goes in their own cars.kdice also go on their own car.After 2 hours they reached reached the villa.name of the villa-Sadh villa which looks like this⬇

(if someone remember that it is the same villa were kdice went for alice's birthday

(if someone remember that it is the same villa were kdice went for alice's birthday.I loved it so think if will be great for the story😅)
They all reached at the villa.all of them are very happy and praising the villa's beauty.
Al-wow!how beautiful this place is?,😲
J-ya such a beautiful place.
Kd-are bas ab sab kuch yahin se dekhoge ya phir andar bhi chaloge.
All-offcourse.
They all come inside the house.then jannat take neil to a side that none of them could see them.
J-bhai humare plan ka kya.
N-han baba mene sab kuch set kardiya hai so,you don't worry.
J-OK but undono ko kya bolenge ek room main rehene me liye??!🤔
N-um..koi bahana banlenge.
J-ok let's go.
N-ya.
Then they both come back to every one.
Kd-are where did you guys?
J-are aise hi bas.
Kd-oo k.
J-wese Bhai mujhe na aapko aur alice di ko kuch batana hai.
Al-batana hai par kya?
N-wo actually us villa mein total 6 rooms hai unmese ek room ka construction chal raha hai so waki ke 5 rooms hai so you both have to stay with one room if you don't have any problem.
Kd-I don't have any problem but if alice is comfortable for sharing a room with me.
Al-I also don't have any problem.it's totally ok we will manage.
J-thank you both.
Kd-are baby ismen thank you ki kya baat tera bada bhai hun go kya apni sis ke liye itna nahi karsakta.
J-you are the best bhai (while hugging him)
Kd-acha chalo sab apne room mein jaake rest karo after 2 hours hum sab dinner karenge ok.
All-ok.
Then all the them left to their rooms and kdice also go to their room⬇

in kdice room:-
Kd-alu tum bed or sojayo mein yaha couch pe sojaunga.
Al-umm...kanwar mein keherahithi ki tum bhi bed pe so jayo.
Kd-but alu how can we both share a bed??
Al-are kd chill don't worry I'm uncomfortable and tumhare saath go swarg ki sundari bhi ekdam safe hai aur main to phir sirf ek normal insaan hun.😆
Kd-unse bhi sundar.
Al-kya kaha?
Kd-Ku..kuch nahi let's sleep.
Al-ok
Then kd sleeps on the le side and alu was going to her side but suddenly she slips and fell on kd.her soft breasts are crushing with her muscular chest.Seeing this alice blushes hard and kd don't know why is she blushing so hard.but when her eyes goes to her cleavage he recognize that why is she blushing and kd also blushes seeing their position.they have a cute eyelock about 5 minutes.kd was holding alu's waist tightly and she was holding his shirt tightly.they both were about go kiss but suddenly kd's phone sounds due to notification and they come their sences.
Al-sorry.
Kd-it's ok.
Al-main change karke aayi.
Kd-ok.
Then alice goes to bathroom and when comes outside kd's eyes are only starring her shamelessly because looking cute and hot at the same time.alice's look⬇

Imagine that alice was wearing this

Kd was continuesly looking for her.
Al-kd what happened?
Kd-you are looking very hot I mean different from normal.
Al-I know because you never see me at night.
Kd-so,this your nightsuit right?
Al-right.kd mujhe nind nahi aa rahi.
Kd-mujhe bhi.
Al-to kya karen abhi dinner ko bhi 1 hour baaki hai.
Kd-um...music sunte hain.
Al-sure but romantic ones.
Kd-ok.here takr it (they both are listening music in one earphone and they are very close to eachother.their thighs and shoulders are touching and alu restes her head on kd's shoulder.They both were fallen asleep.After 1 hour they woke up and seeing their position both blushes.then jannat call them for dinner.they both were about to live but kd stop alice.
Al-what happen.
Kd-alice I think I should cover yourself from something because your nightware is too reavling and I don't want someone see you like this.
Al-thanks yaar mein to bhul hi gayi thi because mein abhi jis insaab ke saath hun uske saamne to main kuch bhi pehen sakti hun main abhi shrug leke aayi.
Kd-han jayo.
Alice come back and they both left to the dinning area.

Bye guys done for today.😊