Part-18 Jealously😬

Continue from the end...
Suddenly a girl came and hug kanwar.he hugs her back.she is kanwar's previous co-actor from 'inter wala love'tunisha sharma⬇

she is kanwar's previous co-actor from 'inter wala love'tunisha sharma⬇

She is tunisha kanwar's friend.she has a huge crush on him but kanwar thinks as her a good friend.
T-kitne dino baad mile.
Kd-han yaar since 2 years.
They broke the hug and kanwar introduce her to Alice.
Kd-alice meet tunisha my friend.
Al-hello tunisha nice to meet you.(while giving her hand)
Kd-tunisha meet alice.
T-kanwar is she's your sister?
Al-what no!!?
Kd-no she's my love my gf alice kaushik.
T-oho I'm sorry I guess she's your sister.(with a rude voice)hi I'm tunisha nice to meet you too.why the way kanwar when did you both met?
Kd-At the mock shoot for pandya store.
T-so she's your costar right?!
Al-right.
Kd-ok tum dono batein karon main abhi aata hun.
Al-ok.
Then kanwar lefts.tunisha comes to alice.
T-alice tum kd ko kitne dino se jaanti ho?
Al-what do you mean by kitne dino se janti ho?!
T-nahi mujhe laga ki shayad tumhe uske baare mein jyada knowledge nahi hogi.
Al-main usse 1 saal se jaanti hun aur mujhe uski har baat ki bohot ache se knowledge hai.
T-phir to tumhe ye bhi pata hoga ki jab hum dono 'I.w.l' shoot kar rahe the to hamari bohot achi friendship hogayi thi ki logo ko lagne laga hum bf gf hain aur relationship main bhi hain.(she said these to manipulate her)
(Alice being manipulate she said her angrily)
Al-what are you saying?
T-if you don't believe me then I can show you proof.(she shows her some random pics of her and kanwar.seeing all these pics alice got very jealous and angry too)Alice I don't think that kanwar loves you he just doing time pass with you.
Now alice can't control herself from hearing ill about her kanwar.so,she slaps tuisha very hard.
T-how dare you?
Al-how dare you tumahari himmat kaise hui mere kanwar ke baare mein itni ghatiya baat bolne ki?😠😡😡😡😠😠
T-iska badla main lungi
Al-han jao jao bade dekhe hai maine tumhare jaise.
Then tunisha leaves the place.Due to anger and jealousy she goes to the drink counter and drink some viskey.But neil sees her drinking viskey.
N-alice what are you doing? why are you drinking viskey?and where is kanwar?
Al-pa..pata...na...hi...hoga...apni....tunu...baby...ke pass....
N-tunu baby you mean tunisha.
Al-han neil wahi kamini badi aayi mere pyaare bf ko mujhse chinne.
N-bf?!kya kd tumhara bf hai?
Al-yes neil we are a couple now.
N-but when did it happen?
Al-yesterday evening.
N-ok alice tum yahin wait karo main abhi aata hun kd ko lekaar.
Al-o...ok...jaldi laana mere baby ko.
Neil goes to kanwar.he was talking to someone.
N-are kanwar tu yahan hai wahan teri alice talli ghoom rahi hai.
Kd-kya alice ne drink ki hai?!
N-pata nahi kyun par mene jab usse dekha to main phoran tere pass aageya.bhai tu jaldi uske paas ja she needs you kahin kuch scene create na hojaye.
Kd-you are right I should go to her.
N-are rukk main bhi aata hun.
Kd-ham chal.
They were going to start but neil shocked to see something..
N-kanwar woh dekh...😲
Kd-kya...
N-are udhar dekh...
Kd-OMG!

So guys done for today aap sab guess Karo ki kanwar aur neil ne aisa kya dekha ki dono shock hogaye?vote for the next part.Lots of love❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤