Part-17 Bachelor party😎

Next day morning...
All of them were doing their breakfast.they were just discusting about the party.
N/Z-so,aaj raat ko hamari bachelor's party hogi so sab ready rehena.
Al-but party hogi kahan?
Ay-are alice don't worry party yahin hamere villa mein hi hogi backyard mein.
Z-sab kuch set hojayega tum sab tension mat lo.
N-aur han hamare alawa aur bhi friends aane wale hain aur unme se kuch drink bhi karenge so,all of you girls take Care of yourself and stay away from strangers.
Kd-ya neil is right.
F/S- Neil bhai don't worry hum hamari gf aur sisters/bhabiyon ke aas paas hi rahenge.
N/Z/Kd-ok it will be right.
Kd-aur tum log hume bina bataye kahin mat jaana aur akele to bilkul bhi nahin samajhe.
All girls nodded in a big yes.After breakfast all go to their rooms.
In kdice's room:-
Al-kanwar mere pass koi dress bhi nahin hai party ke liye main kya karun.
Kd-I know that's why I had already bought a dress for you.here take it.
Alice's outfit⬇

Al-wow kanwar this is fantastic😍i love it😘thank you (while kissing his cheeks)Kd-agar roz mujhe kiss mile to main har din aisi dress leke aaunga

Kd-agar roz mujhe kiss mile to main har din aisi dress leke aaunga.
Al-shut up!you are suc a nautanki.
Kd-no more than you.
Al-acha chalo ab ready ho jate hain warna late hojayenge.
Kd-ok.
Kanwar's outfit⬇

Both are ready and looking dashing

Both are ready and looking dashing.At evening all the them gathered at the backyard where the party sets up.Their were various types of coldrinks and wines.All the friends are started to come.After the party starts some of them started to dance.some of them were eating and doing some chitchats.Neil-ayesha and zain-shrenu were standing under the focus light because the party was arranged by them.Kdice were sitting in a corner drinking coldrink.alice was drinking her drink while a small droplett come to flow from touching her lips and about to desapair at her neck but suddenly kanwar lick the droplet and kiss the area due to alice blushes.They were doing some chitchats when a friend of kd come to there.

So,done for today.Friends guess karo ki ye kon kd ka friend ho sakta hai a boy or a girl.tell me in the comment section below and vote for the next part.till bye guys lots of love❤