Part-12 Love is in the air💕

Continue from the end....
They both go to the dinning area for having the dinner.they both sit the near by seats of eachother.
J-so,guys kal subha hum sab ne ek pool party plan ki hai.sab ko pata hi hai.so,morning me hum sab poop party karenge alright.
All of them nodded in a big yes.
Then all go to their rooms for sleep.in kdice room:-
Kd-yum dinner to bohot tasty tha.
Al-yup!wese kd tumne kalke ware mein kya socha hai.
Kd-socha kya hai pool party hai swimming karenge aur kya?
Al-yeh hi to problem hai(she said in a voice)
Kd-kuch kaha😀
Al-nothing.actually I want to say you something??
Kd-say.
Al-please don't laugh.
Kd-ok tell what is the problem.
Al-I don't know swimming.
Kd are you kidding,😆😆you don't know swimming how funny🤣😂😂
Al-don't laugh.
Kd-ok ok so,what do you want from me?
Al-can you teach Mr swimming?please.
Kd-me but how?
Al-ooo please kanwar itna kyun itra rahe ho sikha do na.
Kd-ok but mujhe kuch chahiye.
Al-kya?
Kd-yeh(he come close to her pulling her by waist and rubbing his thumb on her lips due to alice blushes)yeh chahiye mujhe.
Al-kan...kanwar what...what...are you doing?(saying nervously)
Kd-kyun tumhe nahi pata?(saying flirtly😏)(he pulls close to her and kiss on lips alice close get eyes tight and clutches his shirt tightly.they both kiss  for 5 minutes.then they both separate due to lack of oxygen.they both were fainting heavily.)
Kd-wah!aaj to maja aagaya agar help karne par yahi reward milee to main hamesha tumhari help karunga😁
Al-shut up!tum na bohot shameless hogaye ho.
Kd-I know tumahri sangati ka asar hai.
Al-hoo you ruko tumhe abgi batati hun(she runs behind kanwar to catches him but she fails and due to unbalance she falls on him.they both had a cute eyelock.)
Kd-ab uthogi ya ese hi sone ka irada hai?
Al-mujhe koi problem nahi agar tumhe hai to batao.
Kd-mujhe bhi nah I.so,let's sleep.(then hr switch off the light.both sleep in the same position alice sleeping on kanwar)
Next day morning.they wake up and seeing their position both blush.
Al-main...main nahane ja rahi hun.
Kd-ok
Then she come outside after taking a bath.kanwar was mesmerized to see alice.She comes to the dressing table to dry her hair.she was only wearing a bathrobe her thighs and her cleavage and visible.kanwar was struggling to control himself but he can't so,he comes to Alice and stand behind.he is going to say something in her ear but she scared of his sudden action and she was going to fall but kd hold her by her waist but he can't balance properly and both fall on bes but unknowingly kd holds the both boobs of alice in his hand very tightly and protectively.Alice was in top if him and she see their what was kanwar doing and blush hard.she was feeling so much pleasure.But when both of them realize what had happen both shout like aaaaa.kd took his hands back but by this alice fall on kd's chest and unknowningly both their lips met.they both were in shock that what was happening and in the meantime alice bathrobe got untied and her breasts are visible.kanwar was shock to see alice like this.she was looking so hot and sexy he thought.Alice immediately cover herself but she can't then kanwar comes her and tied the knot of the bathrobe.she blushes.
Kd-main..nahakar aaya.
Al-ok main bahar sabke pass jarahi hun party mein tum bhi wahi aajana.
Kd-ok.
Then he goes to bathroom and alice goes outside to the party.

Abhi ke bas itna hi next part is pool party so let me know how you guys are excited to the next part comment down below the comment section and vote.bye and lots of love😘