I like...sending you notes.

At the end of the class, Sayaka had tried to speak to the detective but before she could, she walked out of the classroom, practically ignoring the idol. She slightly frowned, she didn't know why she just acted like they were complete strangers.

Well, they were. But the notes warmed up Sayaka's heart so much, it made her so happy for some reason. Throughout the class, the two girls kept passing notes to one another, talking about their interests and getting to know each other.

Meanwhile Kyoko had hid herself in one of the bathroom stalls, giving her time to breath. She felt her head going dizzy, like there was something urgently wrong with her. She put one of the gloved hands on her chest to feel her heart going extremely fast.

There was no way she'd already caught feelings on the first day of school, right? She was just nervous. Though.. she had to admit.. Sayaka's smile was the prettiest smile she'd ever seen in her life. Even so, she calmed down, reassuring herself nothing was going on.

The idol took out her timetable, looking through her classes for the rest of the day. As she walked to class, she'd secretly hoped the detective would come along, to talk to her again, but as she entered the classroom, she couldn't see her anywhere.

I.. guess we don't have the same classes. Oh well, I'll try and talk to her on break!

Kyoko then did the same, going to her next class thinking about the idol. It was.. fun. She liked the way they could easily say whatever they wanted on paper. She loved the moment she got to see the pure joy on the blue haired girl's face, it made her want to smile.

And for the rest of the day, they didn't see each other once. Sayaka had tried looking for the other but couldn't seem to find anyone who had the same gorgeous hair or eyes Kyoko did.

"Hey, we have the same class, right?" A brown haired girl approached the idol, grinning. 

"Oh yeah! Wanna walk there together?" Sayaka replied, finding a distraction for her thoughts.